(New!) most goals scored in a game

Agbonlahor scored 6 In CL for me. Next match Zarate scored 5 in league and in next match Delfouneso 6 in League... :p

Thanks. No, 1st game in the group stages. I would post some screen shots but i'm at work :'(

and here is the 2nd match against them in the group stages.

Can't seem to get a screen up like this for the Man Utd game :S

Won friendly 23-0 with United. Aguero scored 10. In UCL beat Barca 5-0 at OT. Will post screenshots later.

1st season in ECL this year (finished 3rd last year) lost in Final of Europa last year (finished 4th 1st season) and was not in Europe 1st season:
was drawn in group stages alongside Double Winners last year and League Champions year before Manchester United... (2nd ever game in the Champions League)
View attachment 65375View attachment 65376

just had this game now, really needed to win this and for Portugal and Russia to lose, they did not and just missed out on Euro 2012 (i was 2nd from bottom after taking over, beat Portugal 3:2, Wales 3:1, lost to Russia 0:3 and just beat these guys...
View attachment 65383

Holy ****, I shat a whole castle after the first half! :O

EDIT: Look at Ronaldo's rating, HHAHAHHAHA

Last edited:
I beat millwall 8-1 with southampton, amazing result because i was playing youth strikers :)

I once beat Barca 12-2 at Nou Camp as LFC in Champ Manager 2000-1 - ah, those were simpler times

My United won liverpool 7-0, Real madrid 6-0, Barcelona 6-1, Chelsea 6-0, Arsenal 5-0, However i did nt took SS for those cuz its too common of a scoreline using that tactic.

Could hardly believe this when it happened. I'd had Juan Manual Vargas in my first team as Fiorentina for the duration of the first half of my current season (first season, lol). Then one day he wasn't fit enough to play, so I chuck Stevan Jovetic in knowing he was always a good sub.

View attachment 66869

And he pulls off this, against a full strength Juventus.

Just a few minutes ago..
Not so big margin..

Team : Notts County
2nd Season : Coca cola League 1