AndySams10

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm currently enjoying a save in Slovenia and have qualified for the Europa League in my 1st season. Due to my ground being too small, I'm going to be playing my games at the national stadium. I've noticed that I ground share with another team, who own the stadium. There's no information showing that I move into a new stadium or go back to my old stadium. I've looked to see if there's an option to request to build a stadium, though I don't have enough funds yet, I wanted to see if it's something that can happen in future, but I don't have an option to ask to build a stadium. The team I am is NK Radomilje.

Can anyone tell me if I could have the option to build a new stadium in the future, depending on success and money? Or will I not be able to do it. We don't fill the stadium yet, but surely there should be an option to select to build a stadium.
Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

The option will appear if or when the board might be willing to consider it, or at least discuss it. Success, money and whether or not your current stadium is selling out are all factors, plus I think if a stadium is less than 15 years old then it won't be replaced

The option will appear if or when the board might be willing to consider it, or at least discuss it. Success, money and whether or not your current stadium is selling out are all factors, plus I think if a stadium is less than 15 years old then it won't be replaced

Thanks mate, that's a great help. I didn't want to still ground share with a team that we become more successful than, but have to wait for them to improve before they build a new stadium etc. :)