new stadium?

lol thats the second (unless you had another) stadium named after you:L, Tall Arena being sold and Tall stadium being built nice :D

The first stadium they built was called Hoddle park

here's some stuff from my low league saves
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f79/getting-a-new-stadium-t36171.html

And note: you cannot expand a stadium the club does not own
In short if you're a low league team you need wads of cash 20-30 mil and superior support not just one or 2 seasons full capacity but like 5 or 6. But to guarantee a new stadium you need to get into the prem. All premiership stadiums need to be all seaters something which very few Conference and lower teams have. a 15000 seater cost around 20-30 mil in my saves (10.2,10.3) but it could cost more or less because your current stadium will be sold to help fund the thing. You won't need all of 20-30 mil if you get promoted to the premiership, but you will need 1/2 that if you are promoted as you will get close to 50mil for tv rights in your 1st year. But if you want a new stadium right away without getting promoted you'll probably have to get 20-30mil in full or hope for a sugar daddy takeover (which occasionaly means you get the axe)

Last edited:
Could Someone find out the price of the average stadiums?

I'm playing AFC Liverpool and the pitch condition is (very poor) and i can't relay it because we dont own the stadium. I really need to know how much money you need for your own stadium?

CAN YOU BUY THE STADIUM OFF THE CLUB THAT OWNS ITS OR HOW DO YOU FIND OUT THE CLUB THAT OWNS YOUR STADIUM?

my new stadium cost me 42M.... and i have 1.36B in bank... hahahaha..... (H)