millsybeast

Reaction score
Well I am Chelsea (On one of my games), and have 85m to spend on one Top notch Striker. I was thinking Wayne Rooney but they wont accept anything under 80m, is he worth it? And if not, who would you play alongside Drogba? And Why?

Aguero...a nice pacey more deep lying forward is good to partner drogba...hes a beast... right now, aguero just scored his 15th goal in 5 games for me...it's beyond incredible...and he has a minimum fee realease clause of £52, which is decent for a guy like him

i brought rooney and sold bendtner in my arsenal game, i reget it so much that its stopped me playing that save and i can't really get in to another one but rooney did do quite well for me in the brief game i played

I would sign hulk!

Tbh pal it sort of get's me down when people make unrealistic signing's on FM , how can you live with yourself????

Rooney wouldn't even want to play for chelsea and a scout report would prove that he as no intention of playing for you.

for me hulk would be a great signing , he will also be capable of replacing the aging drogba in a few seasons time :p

Aguero,Balotelli,Lukaku,Pato as mentioned earlier in the thread

David Villa - Quick, good finishing, can play as a deeper-forward to the out-and-out poacher Drogba
Aguero - Same, but cheaper and younger
Mauro Zarate - May not be thought of in the same league, but 38 league golas for me in 30 games says he's crazy ;)
Iker Muniain - Only if you are fairly on in the games, he is very good in about 4-5 seasons from the start
Lukaku - can play as a poacher, or as a target man depending on how you play Drogba, and will be bigger and stronger than Drogba after a while
Torres - derrrrrr
Robinho - very quick and versatile, can play from poacher to deep-forward, and even target-man if you play it to his feet
Hulk - good player, versatile instructions as striker
Higuain - very creative (he was in my save anyways)
Benzema - Big unit can get onto crosses well if you play well wide
Luis Suarez - Since you're Chelsea, he should still be at Ajax. I never got him to play well, but his stats are there and I've heard he can be great if played right
If I think of any more I'll add them, but that should get you started :)