GeordieRichee

Reaction score
Just sarted first career with Newcastle i'm looking looking for a cheap CB a cheap good striker to play poacher role alongside Carroll and a CM my budget is 1.6 mil but hoping to raise about 4 mil in total after transfers out oO)

ST: Vaclev Kadlec - dont consider anyone else trust me.... 800k-1.4million :)

you should definately get Kadlec, and for cb maybe rafael toloi or guillermo burdisso, also make your ***. man. compile a loan report on cb.

First Season -

DC -
Jay DeMerit - free, is fantastic backup for the team

ST -
There is a AMC/ST listed at Levante, who is brilliant for me, and will cost 500k max.
Mike hanke - 2m from hannover, very good finisher.

cheers for the input so far... Stu is that player from levante Ruben Suarez am/fc ?? I was thinking of getting Mattias Jorgensen cb I can get him for about 1 mil

cheers for the input so far... Stu is that player from levante Ruben Suarez am/fc ?? I was thinking of getting Mattias Jorgensen cb I can get him for about 1 mil

Yes, Ruben Suarez. I wasn't on FM at the time, so I couldn't remember the name. good backup/rotational player.

I still think DeMerit is better for the value. Will play well for most mid-bottom Prem sides.

Just sarted first career with Newcastle oO)

Good luck man, i'm only a few matches in and already i've managed to upset team Carroll by not dealing with the "I hate Steven Taylor" discussion!

Oh and who are you planning on transfering out?

Last edited:
That Katlick ermm I mean Kadlec looks promising for ST option but so does groovin Ruben lol also I can't decide between DeMerit and Jorgensen now also Scaloni from lazio looks a cheap bet for rb cover brrrrr decisions decisions I have been on all day but have only manged 2 friendlies just been looking for players really. I really wanna get shot of barton to get the wage bill down a bit too but I haven't found a cheapo replacement yet

You can get Shaun Barker for around 1m, quality centre back.

maybe I have the Carroll Taylor feud yet to come I am planning on shipping out xisco barton lovenkrands straight away and it looks like I'm gonna give Kadlec and or Rubin Suarez , Jorgensen and M'Bami first go then maybe later if any cash comes up Consigli. One thing for sure is I will be trying to get Oscar Cardoza Adrien and in an ideal world Hulk asap lol good luck mate

Last edited:
maybe I have the Carroll Taylor feud yet to come I am planning on shipping out xisco barton lovenkrands straight away and it looks like I'm gonna give Kadlec and or Rubin Suarez , Jorgensen and M'Bami first go then maybe later if any cash comes up Consigli. One thing for sure is I will be trying to get Oscar Cardoza Adrien and in an ideal world Hulk asap lol good luck mate

I did 6 months on the demo and Xisco actually was not that bad. May be worth keeping?

i got palacios for free in my newcastle game, prob a fluke ive seen posts bout top players being transfer listed eg kaka tevez etc..think its a fault with the game, but palacios is playing great alongside nolan for me, may be worth a look...
aalos try ezeqiel munoz cb goes str8 into the team...

Well i've just sold Xisco for £3m and Lovenkrands for £2m.

I was ready to go grab Kadlec but sadly the toon board won't give me any more money! Ah well i suppose it's £38k and £15k a week less they have to spend! :'(

tbh I always used to sell Vuckic how quickly does he get good I may keep him

for a CB u could try Sergei Kryvetsov or illasu shilla
shillas available on a free from the start as well as long as u offer him a deal fast enough