Newcastle squad improvements

Mikey_V

Reaction score
Hi, this is my current XI, does anyone have any suggestions to help improve this team, I was thinking a good CM and a top class winger and maybe playing a 4-3-3. Thanks :)

nufcsquad2011.jpg

miguel veloso was my best cm/dm for my newcastle team, if your gna play 4-3-3 its good to have dm role to cover with 3 midfielders. top winger id recommend buonanotte but you have him... your teams pretty good tbh.

Cheers mate, I'll try to get Veloso but I think he's at Milan, he is class though. Any other quality wingers I could buy that would come to Newcastle

i bought david silva for 42 million.
had to offload Arda Turan which i bought for 18 to chelsea for 14.5. had a decent season nothing special though.
i have only won the Uefa Cup in my 2nd season though! :S
been finishing 4th, 7th and 6th currently lying 8th!
decided to put Bolzoni in DM to cover for def cause letting as many goals as im scoring which is alot!
pirlo, silva and marquinhos been on fire as well as soldado.
how do u save a tactic? cause i have got this one i have designed and i think it is really good and would like to see if it works for others?

please also rate my sqaud and give suggestions as i have never posted my own squad anywhere.
View attachment 5980View attachment 5981View attachment 5982View attachment 5983

Great squad mate, I wish Valencia would accept my bid for Silva, I will probably go 4-3-3, but who should I play as the lone striker I have Delfouneso, Cardozo, Laurito and Marquinhos, I will play Sanchez as a winger.