Rednip

Reaction score
View attachment 177667
Newcastle United

I want to have a challenge on FM this year. I am not using any transfer updates so I am starting from scratch with Newcastle United here. Newcastle have not been doing as well as they can so far this season and I want to make them the best that I possibly can.

View attachment 177655
Newcastle have a decent history but haven't won anything for a lot of years, I hope to change that and bring the glory days to North East of England for once. The media are predicting us to finish 9th in the BPL. I am hoping we do get a top half finish this season and then push on for Europe within the coming years.

Hopefully Mike will give us a little bit of money in the future after only being given £700k for the transfer budget this season. Although I can understand the reasoning behind this after signing Mitrovic and Mbemba etc. during the summer.​

View attachment 177303
Newcastle United

Pre-Season Friendlies

View attachment 177305
I am happy with the pre-season friendly results with victories over our under 21 squad, Oldham and Heerenveen. I am disappointed with the 3-0 loss against Estoril as that was a team we should be easily beating but you win some and you lose some in this game unfortunately.

I cannot believe our opening run of games, one of the toughest ever with an opening day fixture against Man City before facing Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in our first four games of the BPL season. I am not looking forward to the first few games here.​

That start is unbelievable! At least you're getting them out of the way early, you could go on a bit of a run with the five games after, and 3/4 of them are at home, so no reason you can't get some points.

Been looking for a story to follow from the start, so I'll be reading!

That start is unbelievable! At least you're getting them out of the way early, you could go on a bit of a run with the five games after, and 3/4 of them are at home, so no reason you can't get some points.

Been looking for a story to follow from the start, so I'll be reading!

I know I couldn't believe it when I looked at the fixtures. As you say good to get them out of the way though. Thanks dgham, hoping to keep this going for a while.

Hello there i started a save with a friend , i got Newcastle united and he got southampton .
at the first 2 years things didnt go realy well i finished at 14 place first year and 8th second but at 3rd and 4rth the team started to perform realy well and i managed to get 2nd place.
I sold sissoko for 35m at the second year and ayoze perez also for 35m and i got 2 great players for their positions.
marco asensio and lucas ocampos. also i got hack wilshere as both were transfer listed by their teams.

View attachment 174675

View attachment 174674
atm i am at first position on this season and i look forward to get the tittle ;p