Reaction score
View attachment 306803
BREAKING: PARDEW SACKED & REPLACED
View attachment 306804View attachment 306805
Parting Ways: Mike Ashley has replaced Toon boss with unknown rookie

Sky Sports News can exclusively reveal that after crisis talks last night, Alan Pardew has had his contract terminated with immediate effect by Newcastle owner Mike Ashley. The Toon boss had recently signed a 8 year deal with United but has seen his relationship with the heirarchy break down over transfer disputes, not for the first time it has to be said.

The club have immeadiately replaced the former West Ham man with young budding manager Tyler Hutchinson, who has supported the club all of his life. The inexperianced boss has had coaching roles with various lower-league clubs and is said to have a great friendship with Newcastle's assistant manager John Carver. The new man spoke to us about his new job this morning.

"This truly is a dream come true for me, I've been a fan of Newcastle ever since I can remember and I have grown up in the area."

"Alan did a magnificant job here in getting us into Europe but unfortunatly it didnt fully work out for him and I hope to pick up where he left off. I have inherited a fabulous squad laden with talent and I look forward to taking this club to new heights"

When asked about transfers and the clubs recent influx of Gallic players the local manager claimed he was excited and that he already has targets in mind.

"There is money available but we will not be forced into deals, I think its pretty obvious the club are after a goalscorer so that will be my priority and lets see if we can get some deals over the line."

"The club have recently heavily invested in a number of French talent and I was very pleased to this, I really look forward to aiding their development in this league and building a team that will lead us to the succes that this club deserves"

We understand Hutchinson has signed a 1-year-deal with the option of a further 2 years.

Take a serious look at Leo Baptistao. Great youngster. Good start ill follow.

View attachment 306824
BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
View attachment 306825
Jonas Completes Quick Fire Move to Inter
View attachment 306823
Hutchinson see's Argentinian leave for Italy

Tyler Hutchinson's reign at Newcastle United has begun with the news that experienced Argentinian has signed a 3-year-deal with Serie A giants Internazionale for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around £9m. Jonas joined the Magpies from Real Mallorca in 2008 and since racked up 141 appearences for the Tyneside club but will now be looking forward to a new challenge in Italy. The move comes on the back of Hutchinson's comment about United wanting to build a young talented side to compete for years to come and this meant that 29 year old Guttierez was not in his plans. Shortly before this news was announced by Newcastle they also confirmed that youngster Shane Ferguson has completed a season-long loan to Npower Championship side Hull City.

In other NUFC transfer news, Sky Sources understand that Vitesse Arnheim striker Wilfried Bony will travel to Tyneside after a fee of £12million was agreed for the Ivorian's services. It looks like a busy week ahead on Tyneside.

Last edited:
View attachment 306835
NUFC Confirm Signing of Wilfried Bony
View attachment 306836
Bony lad: Toon bag Wilfried as Ivorian ends striker hunt

Newcastle United have confirmed their first signing under Tyler Hutchinson with the news that they have signed Wilfried Bony from Eredvisie side Vitesse Arnheim on a long-term deal. Hutchinson confirmed that a striker would be his main priority and after he was alledgedly priced out of a move for St Ettienne forward Pierre Emerick Aubameyang, he turned to Bony and quickly pushed the move through. Bony is a 23 year old Cote d'Ivoire international and joins his team-mate Cheick Tiote on Tyneside for a fee widely-reported to be £10million rising to £12million.

"Newcastle is a huge club with a very talented group of players so this was a very easy move for me to make. I know the background of this club and I am very excited to play in the amazing stadium with 52000 amazing fans. Obviously I know Cheick (Tiote) well and he helped me make this move possible. The project put forward to me by Newcastle is very very exciting."

Toon boss Hutchinson was delighted with his new signing, "Well like i said from the start it was evident we were lacking a bit of fire power but Bony will ensure this is not a problem. Mike (Ashley) and Derek (Llambias) did very well to make this happen and it highlights the direction this club is going."

The news comes hours after Hutchinson announced that troubled Toon striker Nile Ranger had completed a loan move to Ipswich Town that has a view to a permanent deal.

Last edited:
View attachment 306880
TOON SPENDING CONTINUES AS INCE SIGNS
View attachment 306881
Thomas Ince pens deal as Hutchinson's side is looking dangerous

Tyler Hutchinson has added his second signing of the window in the form of ex-Liverpool winger Thomas Ince. The 20 year old Blackpool ace has penned a 4-year-deal with the Magpies as their young exciting options increase. The move is another clear indication of the financial backing Mike Ashley has given Hutchinson with the move costing the billionaire owner a speculated £8.5million, this kind of spending was never known to be given to the former boss Alan Pardew. Ince had this to say about his big money move to the North East,

"I'm amazed with how quickly this deal went through, the offer was only accepted last night. Nonetheless I'm honoured to hold up the famous black and white shirt of Newcastle United as this is a huge club with a bright future, trust me. It is flattering for me to know that a club of this size is placing trust in me to be part of the core group that will take this club forward. I would like to thank Blackpool for how easy they made this move and the encouragement they gave me, Blackpool will always be in my heart."

Toon boss Hutchinson added,

"Tom is a player with a big future and with Newcastle will become a force of English football. The fee is fairly large but in the future will prove to be a substantial bargain for the club."

BBC Sport expect Newcastle to announce the departures of Mike Williamson and Danny Simpson this week, with Lewis Dunk's arrival from Brighton appearing to be edging ever closer.

Friendlies Round-Up

View attachment 306882

Last edited:
I've missed this story so much... Viva La Toon!

View attachment 306890
TRANSFER ACTIVITY AT TOON CONTINUES
View attachment 306887View attachment 306889
Danny Simpson and Mike Williamson axed from Hutchinsons revolution

Transfer news just keeps flowing in from Tyneside as
players are moving out just as quickly as they are coming in as two more face the axe from Hutchinson's side. Joining the already-departed Jonas Gutierrez in making the move from Newcastle is the defensive duo of Danny Simpson and Mike Williamson who were deemed surplus by Newcastle's ruthless new boss. Simpson has departed north of the border to Celtic in a £4million deal, his future has been in constant doubt due to a drawn-out contract dispute and it seems the recent arrival of French international right-back Mathieu Debuchy was the final nail in the coffin. Mike Williamson has been heavily criticised for his lacklustre performances in the past and with the centre-back approaching his 29th birthday, Hutchinson saw no place for him in his squad. This led to Williamson penning a deal with potential Premier League strugglers Aston Villa for £3million. Hutchinson is reportedly looking at young talent from home and foreign shores to replace the pair.

ENGLAND U-21 STARLET SIGNS FOR TOON

View attachment 306888
Dunk leaves Seagulls for Magpies

Newcastle have acted quickly to replace Mike Williamson who earlier today signed for fellow Premier League side Aston Villa. That replacement is in fact Lewis Dunk of Brighton who completed a medical this morning and signed a 5-year-deal with the Magpies after a fee of £4.2million was agreed with Brighton ealier in the week, at just 20 year old Dunk fits the bill of young international players full of hunger and ambition. When unveiling his new signing, Hutchinson confirmed that negotiations had taken place over the departure of Toon utility man James Perch, he also stated that bids have been lodged for two foreign-based right backs to replace Danny Simpson. The Evening Chronicle understands that these players are Mario of Villarreal and Dinamo's Sime Vrsaljko.

Last edited:
NEWCASTLE UNITED 2 - 0 WIGAN ATHLETIC
View attachment 306899
Hutchinson Snatches Victory in First Game
View attachment 306897
Papiss Cisse shows indications that there is a life after Demba Ba

The pressure was very much on Tyler Hutchinson's Newcastle side as 3 points was a must in order to gain the blessing of the Toon Army. Le Revolution on Tyneside only took 3 minutes to take course as Papiss Cisse got on the rebound from a Ben Arfa shot to slot home and send the crowd into raptures. Newcastle looked comfortable all the way through with debutants Debuchy, Bony, Ince, Sissoko and Yanga Mbiwa looking promising as the game went on. However it was that man Cisse again who wrapped up the points for Newcastle after getting onto the end of a through ball from Bony and slotting past Al Habsi.

Man of the Match - Papiss Cisse

The Goals...
[video=youtube;6cAjoWnp7jc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cAjoWnp7jc[/video]

Match Facts
View attachment 306898

Last edited:
View attachment 306981
Departures Continue at St. James' Park
View attachment 306980
James Perch is latest to be chopped

Unsurprisingly another player has departed Tyneside as the Hutchinson revolution continues, James Perch has completed a £4million to Fulham penning a 3 year deal. The utility man hit form at the back end of last season and proved to be an important part of the team, however Hutchinson clearly thought otherwise and has moved him out for, what is seen, as a pretty good price at this stage in his career. Sky Sports News understands that Hutchinson would have, in fact, held onto Perch but after being quoted £7million for Croatian right-back Sime Vrsaljko the Toon boss was told he had to raise the majority of the money to complete that deal.

Europa League Update

View attachment 306977View attachment 306982

Europa League Group K
View attachment 306979

LIVERPOOL 3 - 1 NEWCASTLE UTD
View attachment 306990
Luis Suarez double down's brave Toon
View attachment 306991
Liverpool made clear their intentions in this match and stopped Newcastle in everything they did right from the off. Newcastle perhaps looked the stronger side for phases of the first half however they took a hit in the 38th minute when Luis Suarez opened the scoring with a fabulous run and great finish across Krul. Liverpool kept up their momentum after the break and doubled their lead on 60 minutes after Phillipe Coutinho was allowed to charge down the left before crossing for Henderson who couldnt miss. Newcastle picked up a bit after that and looked to give Liverpool a nervy ending when Hatem Ben Arfa pulled one back on 86 minutes with a beautifully-taken freekick. However the Reds werent done and 3 minutes later Suarez downed the Magpies with a lovely finish in the bottom corner.

Man of the Match - Luis Suarez

The Goals...
[video=youtube;J_NZJ3xjFd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_NZJ3xjFd8[/video]

Match Facts
View attachment 306989

View attachment 307205
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY: NEWCASTLE UNITED
View attachment 307201
One Right-Back Signs as One is Refused Entry
View attachment 307203View attachment 307202
Mario (left) signs for Toon on back of Vrsaljko (right) failing work permit

Newcastle United have announced a deadline day signing in the shape of 21 year old Spanish right back Mario Gaspar for £4.5million from Liga Adelente side Villarreal CF and the Under-21 international has put pen to paper on a 4-year-deal at St James' Park. Mario is the immediate replacement for the departed Danny Simpson at Newcastle and the youngster knows first team oppurtunities will be a rarety this season.

"I'm pleased to say I'm now a Newcastle United player, I now hope to do well for years to come in this talented team. I know Debuchy (Mathieu) is first choice right now so its my job to make sure he is kept on his toes but I can only benefit by learning from a world class right-back like Mathieu"

The signing of Mario was announced around 3 hours after Newcastle United confirmed that their deal for 20 year old Croatian right-back Sime Vrsaljko was dead after the player was refused a work permit by the FA. Newcastle had previously agreed a fee of £7million for the highly-rated full back before the player travelled to Tyneside this morning and signed a 5-year-deal before passing a medical. Vrsaljko is underatood to remain on Hutchinson's radar for next Summer in the hope that the player will meet the required credentials.

Newcastle have also announced the following outgoing loans: Jak Alnwick - Gateshead, Alex Nicholson - Mansfield, Michael Richardson - Scunthorpe United, Adam Campbell - Motherwell.

Transfer Round-Up

View attachment 307204

Last edited:
NEWCASTLE UTD 1 - 0 ASTON VILLA
View attachment 307212
Local Hero: Steven Taylor with only goal for Toon win
View attachment 307210
Newcastle United got back to winning ways at St James' Park when they faced Aston Villa on Saturday. Newcastle showed dominance throughout however the finishing touch was lacked, oppurtunites for Cisse, Ben Arfa, Ince and Bony were all spurned as the Magpies failed to convert their fantastic attacking play into goals. However the only goal of the match came in the 72nd minute when local lad Steven Taylor got his head onto the end of a fantastic Hatem Ben Arfa freekick and that was all the Toon needed for the win.

Man of the Match - Steven Taylor

The Goals...
[video=youtube;ljmFN6kLIMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljmFN6kLIMo[/video]

Match Facts

View attachment 307211