badboybaz1

Reaction score

Hello

Just about to start a game with Newcastle on thelatest patch! Anyone got any good tips!?

Anyone know how Andy Campbell turns out and who inthe youth team are worth keeping!?

Thanks

Adam Campbell I assume? He turns out similar to Paloschi I think, seen him 15 comp/finish 18+ pace so he looks a good poacher. For advice I recommend you loan Sturidge as cover for the AMR position and look to sell Obertan ASAP. R. Taylor is good and should be rotated with D. Simpson wherever possible. Also, use Vuckic as a sub every match - he's good. Ben Arfa will be good when he returns also.

Your best starting XI is probably

Cisse - Ba
Marvaux - Cabaye - Tiote - Gutierrez
Santon - Coloccini - S. Taylor - Simpson
Krul

Although I used

Cisse
Ba - B. Arfa - Gutierrez
Cabaye - Tiote
(Same Back 4 and Keeper)

Play a 4231. Ba has a 12 mil release clause so watch out on that.? I sold Guitierrez and bought Belhanda but that is more down to prefference. You will need another quality CB though, look at Otamendi or Papadopoulos

Adam Campbell I assume? He turns out similar to Paloschi I think, seen him 15 comp/finish 18+ pace so he looks a good poacher. For advice I recommend you loan Sturidge as cover for the AMR position and look to sell Obertan ASAP. R. Taylor is good and should be rotated with D. Simpson wherever possible. Also, use Vuckic as a sub every match - he's good. Ben Arfa will be good when he returns also.

Your best starting XI is probably

Cisse - Ba
Marvaux - Cabaye - Tiote - Gutierrez
Santon - Coloccini - S. Taylor - Simpson
Krul

Although I used

Cisse
Ba - B. Arfa - Gutierrez
Cabaye - Tiote
(Same Back 4 and Keeper)

Obertan could be a real asset if played and trained right. He won the best player in the Champions League award for my Celtic side when I won the Champions League. So he might want to hang on to him....for the immediate future. And I then sold him for 25M pounds :D

Hello

Just about to start a game with Newcastle on thelatest patch! Anyone got any good tips!?

Anyone know how Andy Campbell turns out and who inthe youth team are worth keeping!?

Thanks

i would definitely recommend signing Fierro straight away. you can approach to sign him at the beginning of the game I think. Have a look at Sigurdsson as well if you're going to play an attacking mid, he's a real beast.