Nikola Kalinic and Mattea Destro : Cheaper Dzeko

diplj

Reaction score
Sorry if already posted somewhere.

I'm playing as Real Madrid and i got this guy for 3.6 Mill and he is awesome as a backup scores whenever brought on . the only reason he is not starting is because I have Dzeko and Higuan starting.

Look at the screen shot and tell me what you think ( keep in mind that he doesn't play regularly and hence hasn't developed fully.

Same with Mattea destro from Inter. He will develop into a very good player and is Cheap. I've been sending him out on loans but he hasn't developed that well.

What i think it is the best toolbar in the world. and they would be great signings for some lesser teams.

I might try sign Kalinic for my CSKA Moscow side, i'm guessing he would really excell in the Russian league.

Thanks

Hmm Kalinic looks pretty good, he scored against me 3 goals when I was playing again Blackburn...:$ -_-

OK so this is what Destro is like in 2015. Even though his stats look good, I think he hasn't developed fully because he doesn't get regular football. Whenever I bring him on he gives a good performance so consistency is not an issue.

Kalinic's stats on mine (2012/2013) havent gone that good lol, im villa, but his stats are pretty poor
As for the other guy, how much did he cost you?

excuse me...sorry if i sound like a noob...aite i am one ...but how do you get that thing that shows ur current team, leading scorer and those stuff like what "ross the red" has

lol, just click on his one and it will go to alink were u can get it. but u need to use data editor to get player ID's

I've had Destro the past two seasons in my MK Dons save. He starts for me regularly, and is one of the main reasons I'm managing to hold on to a mid table position in my first season in the Premier League, instead of fighting a relegation battle.

Give him a regular starting role, and he will do wonders for you. He actually just recently scored a hat trick for me against Arsenal.