AdamWilliam__

Reaction score
Pretty much guaranteed to be promoted to the Premiership at the end of the season with my Southampton side, and I am looking into signing an up and coming striker who is Premiership standard.

I signed Ranger on loan for 3 months at the start of the season, 2 goals in 9 substitute appearances. I was wondering if people think he is worth signing, also does he develop into a good player?

Thanks

he has for me like. A first teamer in my charlton save, 24 goals in 19 games in the EPL, him and dale jennings are awesome together, granted it is 2019-2020 haha.

That's sounds good! I have been keeping an eye on Jennings aswell, but he's just moved to Bolton on my save haha

haha unlucky :p ive heard jennings turns into a proper beast on fm - given the right training and stuff :) he normally joins chelsea or man utd at the very start of the game.

I find Nile Ranger a **** of a player after a couple of years. Whenever Im Newcastle Chelsea always make an offer for him straight away as a replacement for Drogba in the future.

I find Nile Ranger a **** of a player after a couple of years. Whenever Im Newcastle Chelsea always make an offer for him straight away as a replacement for Drogba in the future.

Yeah ive heard that on here too mate, it all depends on if newcastle loan him out in the first few seasons, when im newcastle, i loan him out and he comes back developing well, its normally southampton who loan him in the first season then plymouth in the second :)

i had saints then plymouth aswell lol then chelsea offered 9mill i had to take it lol