th3king

Reaction score

View attachment 312670
View attachment 312669

What do I do? How am I supposed to feel? I been offered this job, one of the clubs I played at for many years of my
career, a club close to my heart. How did I even get considered, I’ve only just started helping with the first team at
West Ham? I was born in London, in Highams Park in fact. Football was my first love, from the age of just three.
I started playing in the youth teams of Leytonstone & Ilford and signed for Millwall when I was just a teenager.

I played for many teams throughout my career, but I am most known for playing at Manchester United and
Tottenham in my hay day. A was brought up at Millwall where I played for eight years, scoring 93 goals
in 220 appearances, as well as helping the club get promoted to the Top Division in English Football.
I moved to Nottingham Forest where I played for one season, and eventually moved to Tottenham Hotspurs,
where I tallied up 166 appearances scoring 76 goals. After spending five years at Spurs, I moved to
Manchester United for 3.5 million pounds. People say I was brought in to replace Eric Cantona,
but I tell you know, I didn’t accept the offer just to replace anyone. I accepted to win trophies. I played
104 times for the Manchester club scoring 31 goals, before moving back to Tottenham. After Tottenham,
I went on to play for Portsmouth, West Ham and finally Colchester, before I finally retired from Professional
Football in 2008. Although I had many accomplishments at club level, it was my 51 caps and 11 goals
for my country that sits at the pinnacle of my career.

I played mostly as a forward, mainly as a second striker, but I could also drift on to a wing. I was known for
being able score, but also set up and create opportunities for teammates.

Hopefully my small coaching role at West Ham has taught me a few things, because the Championship
will be a whole new experience.

Last edited:
Haaaaaavvvee you met Ted? :)

Good luck.

I thought you were managing Leeds United |)

HOLLOWAY DOES THE DOUBLE

After Speculations around the sacking of Ian Holloway earlier in the week, it is today that we can confirm that
these rumours are in fact true. After only seven months at the London based club, Holloway has been sacked.
Though many rumours are floating around that Holloway is has been stuck down with an unexpected and serious
illness, we can confirm that it is due to a more controversial issue.

View attachment 312650
Holloway will be out of managing until he cleans up his dented image.

Ian Holloway has been caught having an affair with not only the Assistant Manager, Marc Bircham’s wife, but
also Club Chairman, John Berylson’s wife. This has come as a shock to the Millwall Faithful as Holloway had
only just seven months ago joined the club after a recent stint at Crystal Palace.

The former Millwall Manager has brought out a statement earlier on today apologising to not only the club,
the supporters and players but also to the families of those who he has affected. He also added in his
defence, that these relationships were not all his fault, as they were initiated by the women.

Everyone at the club is shocked and stunned at the happenings of the past week with Club Captain,
Alan Dunne, feeling the full affects. “It has come as a shock to the whole squad. We all feel the club
was moving in an upwards direction with Ian at the helm, but the right decision was made by the
board after his inappropriate actions.”

Rumours are already starting to heat up with Neil Harris expected to take the job after stepping in as caretaker
manager before Ian Holloway. Other rumours are popping up that Kenny Jackett may even make a return to the
club after being offered the job, although many supporters believe this to be absurd, and in their words ‘just
taking the ****.’

Some of these rumours may be true, we have been told first hand that the job may be offered to Teddy Sheringham
, who is said to be at the top of the board’s wishlist. Although these are still speculations we will have more
on this story as soon as it comes.

View attachment 312425Teddy could be appearing on the touchline at the den, almost 25 years since he made his last appearance for Millwall.

Last edited:

View attachment 312388

THE RETURN

Teddy Sheringham has been unveiled today as the new manager of Millwall Football Club on a one
year deal, taking over from the recently departure, Ian Holloway, after he was found out having an affair
with Wife’s of club employees.

View attachment 312387Teddy Sheringham is back at the club he made his name at, but this time as a manager.

Every big name sports writer was in attendance at the Den as the English legend sat down with the
press ready to be interrogated.

“Hi Teddy, Steve of BBC Footbal here. The question we all want answering is obvious, why
comeback? Why Millwall?”

“This is long term, that’s what’s important for me. I had offers for from teams for offering coaching
jobs, but this, this is guaranteed. It was great for me to come in and commit to a project at this great
club. For me it’s to defend the principles of this great club, which have been overlooked in the past.
The point is to win, and that’s what the fans want, it’s what I want.”

“Obviously, this must be special for you to come back to the club that you spent over eight
years at? Do you see yourself using this as an opportunity to lift your managerial career off?”

“My goal for this club is to firstly improve from last year, and then later on obviously take them back
to the top of English football as quick as we can. My role is to bring happiness back to this special
club, a club that I hold close to my heart.”

“Is there any changes to be had at the club? Will you be bringing in any players, or will we
even see some depart?”

“I’ve kept on some of the staff, but I will be joined by my very good friend, Glynn Snodin, from
Preston North End as my new right hand man. Some more of my own staff will be brought in, but
when it comes to the players, I will have to talk to people around the club, and watch myself,to see
if we need any new acquisitions.”

View attachment 312386Glynn Snodin has joined the London based club as Sheringham’s new assistant manager.

"Any final words before you embark on your first managerial journey?"
“I am looking forward to working for the club, and to create something very special here. The fans
deserve success after many years of failure. The Lions will be competing soon, I can assure you of that.”

Last edited:

AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER

Teddy Sheringham has wasted no time in his new role at Millwall bringing in three young prospects into the first team. Millwall’s youth academy is one of the most underrated in the land and with these inclusions, it shows that Millwall’s youngsters will have the chance to impress.

View attachment 311939Fred Onyedinma could be one of the surprise packages of this year at Millwall.

Teddy Sheringham has reportedly really warmed to Fred Onyedinma, and is said to be one
of Teddy’s higher thought of youngsters. The 18 year old has been at the club since he was 16
and has always been a very highly thought of youngster coming through. Fred could be one of
the players to watch this season, if the rumours around him are true, he may even start come week 1.

“The kid is the real deal, he is oozing potential and we as a coaching unit will begiving him
every opportunity to succeed. He has already showed signs of improvement in the short period
of time I’ve been at the club. Fred will be definitely in contention for first team football this year”
said Teddy Sheringham about the future of the young man, Fred Onyedinma.

View attachment 311938Sofiane El Bekri has only recently moved from RC Lens could be a smoky for the first team, come week 1.

Sofiane has recently moved to Millwall after developing his game in the RC Lens Academy in
France. A very technical sound player and with further nurturing in the Millwall reserves, and
hopefully some first team exposure, he will be a future successor in the hardworking engine room
of Millwall’s midfield.

“We are very lucky to have a player of Sofiane’s style and potential. With some first team
exposure in the near future, he can definitely turn into a real contributor for the Millwall
Football Club. He’s a real determined guy, he wants to push himself and get better. With a
personality like that, it’s all a manager can ask for.”

View attachment 311937Sid Nelson is in line to make a few first team appearances in the not so distant future.

Sid Nelson has been at the club since he was 8 and has been captain of the Youth Team for the
past year. He has always been destined to play for the Millwall first team since he was small, and
with Teddy Sheringham having a great eye for talent there is no reason you won’t be seeing him feature
this year.

“This kids got the potential to be something, I can just feel it. He’s a real leader, and I can see
him becoming a captain of the club in the coming seasons. He’s got a real ‘commando’ vibe
about him, someone who will do anything for his club and his players. No doubt he’ll be pushing
for first team selection throughout the year.

View attachment 310988

A NEW ERA AT THE DEN

Teddy Sheringham has wasted no time in adding his own style to the squad he had inherited from Ian
Holloway. Teddy has shown that age is only a number by adding three youth team players to the squad
earlier on, but has no backed up this philosophy again by adding an extra four players who are all under
the age of 24.

View attachment 310986Francis Coquelin has joined Teddy’s Millwall squad from Arsenal on Loan.

Millwall have today been able to secure centre midfielder, Francis Coquelin, on loan from Premier League
Club, Arsenal. Francis is on the last year of his contract at Arsenal and is looking to make a big statement
to secure a longer future at the club.

The French midfielder will be joining the club on a season long loan as the second player loaned at the club,
with the first being Mathais Ranegie who is on loan from fellow Championship club Watford.

In a statement from assistant manager, Glynn Snodin, included “This kid has some great potential that he
has been unable to show at Arsenal. He has that fire in the belly, he wants to really impress on Loan
at Millwall and we can’t ask for anything more than 100% effort.”

View attachment 310983Two of Ranger’s star Youth products have made the switch to England, signing for Millwall.

Joining Coquelin, will be two youth stars from Scottish Club, Rangers. Rory McCrorie a 16 year old
goalkeeper, who has represented Scotland at Junior Level, and 19 year old Canadian winger, Fraser Aird,
have both join Millwall for £94,000 and £180,000 respectively. Teddy has some very kind words to say
on the two Rangers youth prospects, “These boys have some serious talent. We are so happy to get
these guys into the club and hopefully they’ll go on to have a long career here at Millwall.”

View attachment 310981Scotland’s, Gary Mackay-Steven, has become Millwall’s record breaking signing.

And the final signing that has joined the London based club, was Dundee United’s wonderkid, Gary
Mackay-Steven for a club record fee of £1,000,000. The deal will include £800,000 up front with £200,000
being paid over 24 months.

Gary started his career joining Ross County in Scotland, before joining English Premier League Club
Liverpool in 2007. He suffered from two injury plagued years and was quickly released. He trained at
Fulham, before eventually returning to Scotland, joining Airdie United.

He played 21 games at the Scottish League 1 side, scoring 2 goals, both coming in the Scottish Cup. In
July, 2011, Mackay-Steven signed a two-year deal with Dundee United where he has been ever since. He
had made 107 appearances, scoring 20 goals and being labelled a future Scottish superstar.

Gary Mackay-Steven is known for is emmaculate technique and skilful moves on the ball. He is a player that
makes thing happen from nothing and will surely be a key figure in Millwall’s first team this year.

On the way outs include Australian, Scott McDonald, who left on a free to Leyton Orient. McDonald was the
highest earner at the club and was seen as surplus to requirements due to his huge, £12,000 wage. Nadjim
Abdouhas also left the club for £475,000 due to a logjam in the centre of Midfield.

Last edited:

EARLY SIGNS FOR A NEW LOOK MILLWALL

View attachment 310641It could be a special year for Millwall and new manager, Teddy Sheringham

Millwall have officially finished their preseason, and what a surprising outcome is was. The club never
moved very far from home, playing all their games in England.

View attachment 310640
“I’m pleasantly surprised to see how quickly the boys have adapted to playing my style of
football. We’ve had a very productive preseason campaign, with some positive results. I joined
the club for one reason, and that was to grow, so although some games may have been shaky, it
wasn’t the results we were looking at. We want to make sure that the squad is feeling comfortable
in my philosophies and style in which I like to play football. It could be a long process or it may
be a short process, but from the early signs we can say we are a long way ahead of schedule”
said Teddy Sheringham at a brief press conference after the club’s 2-1 win to Swindon Town.

The preseason started off with a home match against Romanian side, AFC Astra, who although were
quite unknown, had some very high profile players. They really played boring football, for a friendly you
would expect them to try new things and invent different styles, but they were in it for the grind. There
tactics failed, when Shaun Williams bagging a brace, scoring either side of half time and Magaye Gueye
long range stunner finished them off in the 83rd​ minute.

We were on the road to Stadium:MK, to take on a very strong MK Dons. This game was set really before
half time, as Millwall went up 2-0 going into the break with goals to Magaye Gueye and youth product, Sid
Nelson. They added to more to the tally. both coming within two minutes of each other. Millwall looked the
goods all game, never really looking like they’d ever loose. This was followed by a poor 1-3 results against
a Carlisle side, who although managed well, should never have come close to getting a result in favour of
them.

Preseason ended with a great 2-1 win, away to Swindon Town. This match was Millwall’s Magaye Gueye’s
coming out game, showing that he’ll be a strong contributor for the London based club, going in the 2014/15
season. He scored four goals in preseason, two coming in the match, which sealed the victory.

He’s got that real flair about him and that’s what I love, players with flair give you special moments
in matches that can just win you games. I back him 100% in the way he plays, I don’t mind if he
makes mistakes, because for every mistake he makes, he provides that special moment that wins
football matches.”
Teddy Sheringham on Magaye Gueye

View attachment 310643
View attachment 310642Millwall supporters hope Gueye can produce form like this when week one rolls around.

Magaye Gueye was deserved of the award, scoring four goals and winning two PoM’s. He has really
got the fans of Millwall talking, with his performances but starting matches and coming off the bench.

“I was very happy with the way I have been playing in preseason. Teddy has really had an effect
on me since he’s come to the club. He’s given me the opportunity I need to show people I am
good enough to battle it with the best. I have a real chip on my shoulder coming in the new season.
People didn’t believe I was good enough for Everton, but I’m ready to prove them wrong”
said Gueye
after being awarded Player of the Match for Preseason.

Last edited:

View attachment 309922
COULD HE BE MILLWALL’S MAN?

After joining the club on a record transfer fee of £1,000,000 from Dundee United in Scotland, it seems to be
that Gary Mackay-Steven will be the integral part in whether Millwall become playoff contenders or relegation
battlers.

View attachment 309921Gary Mackay-Steven is the man Millwall fans have pinned their hopes on.

Teddy has shown already in his short time at Millwall that he has an eye for talent, bringing in young players such
as Francis Coquelin from Arsenal, and Fraser Aird from Rangers. But this kid according to Teddy, could me ‘Magical’,
even stating that he has been the most technically gifted player he has come across. “This kid has talent to burn.
He’s a very special player who I can see leading Millwall to the top end of the Premier League. I would go even
as far to say that he could become the best player in the Premiership.”

Now these are big wraps coming from his manager, but is he really that good? Can he survive the battering he’ll receive
when he comes up against players bigger and stronger than him? Do his specific strengths translate to the
championship, and even to the next level?

Well, we all know this kid has talent, you can see it in the way he has the ball at his feet. His skills are on par with
any of the overpriced and overpaid Premier League stars, this kid is the real deal, and he’s ready to take English
football by storm.

Gary Mackay-Steven will make his debut next week against Leeds United in the first match of the season in front of a
packed out Den in Millwall, where he will have over 19,000 home supporters chanting his name, “Sir Gary.”

Last edited:

View attachment 309373

MAYNARD BROUGHT IN ON LOAN AND

ANOTHER MAY BE MOVED ON

Nicky Maynard has been signed by Teddy Sheringham as Millwall have gone through an injury crisis up
front. With already lacking depth in the attacking department, a long term injury to another on loan striker,
Mathias Ranegis and a very old, Ricardo Fuller, who although still good enough, struggles to play
consecutive games, Maynard has been brought in the lend a much needed hand to a much needed attack.

View attachment 309371Maynard is looking to resurrect his career, after making a change from The Cardiff City Stadium.

Maynard has been given three months at the club, which may become more if he impresses Sheringham.
He is a very different type of player to what Millwall already have upfront, which could be said is lacking
speed and movement.

It makes sense as his style of play suits the way Millwall having been playing so far this season. He’s quick,
moves well with and without the ball and has a happy knack of putting the ball in the back of the net. Quoted by
Teddy saying “I really feel this is a great acquisition for the club. Nicky has always scored goals at this
level, and at the moment I think we really needed to improve our goal scoring capabilities. Bringing
in a striker of the quality is something that hopefully the fans enjoy just as much as I do.”

Nicky has always been on the cusp of Premier League standard, playing mostly in the championship.
He started his career at Crewe in their very prodigious youth academy. He waited two years before making
his debut at the club, scoring his first goal as well. He went on to make 59 appearances for Crewe, scoring
32 goals. Nicky then moved onto Bristol City who bought him for £2,300,000, where he had a great period
of form. He was signed for £1,700,000 by West Ham who had just been relegated for the Premier League.
He helped the club get promotion straight away scoring 3 goals. The very next year Cardiff spend
£2,800,000 to acquire the striker’s services. He never really found a home at the club, making 12
appearances in 2 years, and going out on loan to Wigan.

View attachment 309372Scott Malone is being tracked by numerous Premier League clubs.

With the current transfer window closing in only a couple of days, Premier League teams are keeping
there eyes set on Millwall star, Scott Malone. The left back is valued at around £1,600,000 but teams such
as Crystal Palace and Leicester City are ready to test Millwall’s resolve by tabling a £3,500,000 bid.
Scott Malone is out-of-contract at the end of the season and has so far not been in talks with Millwall over
an extension.

With Teddy Sheringham and the club short on cash at the moment it could be worth taking the money
and running, as they do have a young left back waiting in the wings, Matthew Briggs, who with the added game
time may be able to develop and become a key in the first team like Malone.

Last edited:

View attachment 308642
SHERINGHAM: IT’S BEEN A PLEASANT SURPRISE

View attachment 308639Millwall will look to make The Den a fortress for the up coming season.

After a very successful preseason for Millwall, playing a new brand of football under new manager
Teddy Sheringham, the club definitely wanted to start the new season of with a bang. From the season
previews, the bookies have predicted Millwall to finish away from relegation, in a solid 18th​ place. “I believe
if the squad play to their strengths and we as a backroom staff commit the project, we will have
a very strong year. Eighteenth place? Well, I’ll be expecting more, but if that’s what the media are
predicting, it’s our job to prove them wrong.”
Sheringham’s reaction when ask about the season prediction.

View attachment 308638

The campaign kicked off at The Den in front of a packed house. Millwall supporters were in full force,
excited the new season under new management and Millwall’s adopted son, Teddy Sheringham. The
match was against a new look Leeds United who had brought in no more than six new signings. The match
ended in a dead rubber, but was far from boring. The first half was very even, although no chances were
taken by either side. It was Mirko Antenucci who broke the dead lock in the 58th​ minute and from their both
teams went blow for blow, with Ricardo Fuller scoring the first goal of Teddy Sheringham’s managerial
career. A minute later it Steve Morison, an ex-Millwall player, who put Leeds in the lead, before Martyn
Woolford scored late on, to take a point from the match.

Millwall then travelled to Walsall for the Capital One Cup First Round. Millwall played a much rotated
team, with Rory McCrorie, Matthew Briggs, and Fraser Aird all making their debuts. The match was always
dominated by the away side who should be unhappy with how close the score line ended.

Then is was back on the road with two away matches against a newly relegated, Fulham, and Sheffield
Wednesday. It was the Fulham game that saw Teddy Sheringham grab his first management win, with
a 2-1 win at Craven Cottage. Millwall went ahead in the 32nd​ minute with a debut goal to Gary Mackay-Steven
who smashed a 25 yard screamer past Gabor Kiraly. It wasn’t before long that we saw Cauley
Woodrow, an England u21’s representative finish a nice passing build up for Fulham in the 38th​ minute.
Martyn Woolford again finished off in 67th​ minute which saw Millwall take home all three points.

Sheffield Wednesday and Millwall shared points with a boring 0-0 draw. No chances were really mustered
up by both teams, and fans should expect their money back.

The month finished with three home matches against newly promoted, Rotherham, Ipswich and
favourites for relegation, Blackpool, with Millwall expecting maximum points.

It started off with a 3-3 draw with Rotherham which manager, Teddy Sheringham, was openly disappointed
about in his post-game press conference. “This is one we should put behind us. We were lucky to
take a point out of today and we just need to refresh ready for the Capital One Cup match against
Ipswich and hopefully keep the cup run alive.”
A goal from Millwall youth graduate, Sid Nelson, saw
them escape the Den with just a point.

Millwall kept their Cup Run alive, beating Ipswich 2-1 at home, scraping through after an extra-time stunner
from Lee Martin saved their skin again.

The month ended with an amazing 4-1 victory, embarrassing Blackpool at home in front of some very
excited supporters. Millwall were too strong, too quick, and ran rings around a much underdone Blackpool
side. A double from newly acquired, Gary Mackay-Steven, late on really put to rest the media who were
labelling Millwall’s start to the season ‘Very Lucky.’

View attachment 308641

View attachment 308640Woolford has started the season on fire, firing Millwall to a great start to the season.

Martyn Woolford has so far been Millwall’s leading scoring with 4 goals in 4 appearances from the left side.
Not only is he scoring but he’s also creating chances which is great to see from a Millwall perspective.

Woolford has fought off pressure from Lee Martin, and Fraser Aird who are gunning for his position in the
first team, which is only good news for Teddy as he starts to shape his favoured starting eleven as
be start moving into September.

BIG OUT FOR MILLWALL

Mark Beevers had so far played in every match for Teddy Sheringham’s Millwall, playing with a new
found confidence that we hadn’t seen for a long time. Mark was brought in from Sheffield Wednesday
four years ago, which brought hype to The Den. Over the years he never really developed like Millwall
wanted and become more of an option, rather than ‘the’ option.

View attachment 308570Beevers looked like a new man early in the season before injury.

It wasn’t until Teddy was brought to the club that we started to see why Beevers was brought into the club
all those years ago. He’s been a real rock at the heart of Millwall’s defence, growing a very tight connection
with fellow centre half, Shaun Williams.

But, after a really strong start to the season for the 24 year-old which saw him one of the first names on
the team sheet, he has gone down with a suspected torn hamstring. In a press conference with the centre
half he was definitely gutted to be sidelined for an extended period. “It is how it is, I was really happy
with the start of the season for me, as well as the team. We were pushing alone really nicely, doing
better than expected. It was just an unlucky time to get the injury, but I’ll be back soon.”

Teddy although devastated for Mark, can also see this as a reason to play young prospect, Sid Nelson,
who has also impressed in his stints in the first team. “It’s unlucky to see a guy like Mark get injured.
He works hard all week preparing himself for games and putting in work to improve. We’re just very
lucky that we have players who can step in and do the same job Mark has been doing so far this
season. Nelson definitely has a chance of playing in Mark’s absence, no doubt about it.”

New signing, Rory McCrorie, has also picked up a knock after the game against Walsall in the first round
of the Capital One Cup and is expected to be on the sidelines for four to five weeks. Beevers and McCrorie
join on-loan striker, Mathias Ranegie, on the injury list that may become a concern for Millwall if it does
become longer, but if specualtions suggest, Mathais Ranegie’s days at Millwall are number and the club
\are in the process of terminating the Watford Stiker’s loan contract.

View attachment 308203
MILLWALL STRUGGLING WITH KILLER INSTINCT

With a very reasonable start to the season that saw Millwall end August in a respectable mid table
position without a loss to their name. A main area of concern for new boss, Teddy Sheringham, was the
inability to find that last ditch effort to win matches. Millwall should have come out of August with seven
wins, but instead sit in 10th​ just out of playoff contention. Now it may still be early on, but the fact that
Millwall couldn’t finish of chances when they really needed to could be a factor come the end of the season.

View attachment 308188The Millwall players have shown that they believe in Sheringham's style of football.

September was a mixed bag for Millwall. They played some really free flowing and possession based
football at times, but at others struggled to string two passes together.

They started of the month with an away match against Ipswich who at the time were in the playoff spots.
Millwall looked to be right on top early, scoring in the 2nd​ minute with a long range effort from Shaun Williams,
and producing many other chances in and around the box. But it wasn’t until the 32nd​ minute that everything
seemed to turn pear shaped for the travelling side with David McGoldrick scoring out of nowhere, which put
Ipswich level with their only shot of the game. Millwall kept pushing, but Francis Coquelin headed one into
his own net in the 89th​ minute, leaving Millwall agonisingly close to gaining points away.

This match was backed up by an away match against Reading at The Madejski Stadium where Millwall
were outplayed, but were the team that took their chances on the day. Goals to Coquelin and Williams,
showed that Millwall could also play ugly and win games they may not deserve.

Millwall were back at home for a match against Nottingham Forest which Millwall dominated without
grabbing all three points. The game ended 3-3, but it was a game that really should have been
won by the home side.

It was now that we were up against a cross town rival in Chelsea. Chelsea were as expected to strong for
the Championship club running out 5-1 winning in front of their own fans. Millwall played youngsters, Fraser Aird
, Sid Nelson, Fred Onyedinma and Sofiane El Bekri, too really see if these young men could prove what
they had against much bigger opposition.

The month ended with three game against Huddlesfield, Birmingham and Derby. Millwall were held to a 0-0
at The John’s Smith Stadium, again struggling with ways to finish off games but backed up by beating
relegation favourites, Birmingham, 4-0 with Ricardo Fuller scoring his first hattrick for the club, and the
first hattrick for manager, Teddy Sheringham who had this to say about his current first team striker,
“Ricardo was truly spectacular. Anything he did today, he did well and deserved to get on the
score sheet like he did. He looked like the vintage Ricardo out there today, he had that zip about
him again, it was great to see.”
Millwall then showed that they could grind results out with a great draw
against a top side in Derby County. Gary Mackay-Steven really showed what he could do in this game, and
you could just see him start to gel with players around him and get use to the system that is based around him.

View attachment 308202
View attachment 308195
Millwall fans will be happy to see the club moved to 7th​ just out of reach of the playoffs with 4 wins,
6 draws and 1 loss.

The table is still quite close in the middle though, with only a 7 point difference between 18th​ and 6th​. There
is no surprise though at the bottom of the league, with all three, Birmingham, Blackpool and Rotherham
all favourites to be relegated this season.

View attachment 308190
View attachment 308192Francis Coquelin has been accepted by the fans after some major contributions

It was close this month with Ricardo Fuller scoring four goals and a hattrick, but Francis Coquelin has been
awarded Player of the Month for September. Francis has really started show why Arsenal had such high
hopes for him when they brought him in, in 2008 from French side, Stade Lavallois. He’s flourishing in his
new role in the midfield, even scoring goals which is surprising.

Other than the own goal this month, Francis has done a great job playing just in front of the back four,
taking a lot of pressure off them as well as David Forde, in goal.

Last edited:
Going well so far and nice to see Brighton top of the league!