No players available for transfers/loans etc

Blueshooter

Reaction score
Its July 2013, Chelsea have not won the champions league yet, my 62 million budget cries to be spent on quality. But their is a masive problem, when I go "search" all I get is unattached players. When I edit filter ask for any option I just get the same players (unattached garbage)

How do I fix this?

show us a screenshot mate, it might shed some more light on the problem

Have you downloaded a shortlist? That could be the problem if you have downloaded a free transfer shortlist.

show us a screenshot mate, it might shed some more light on the problem

Will do now

&

Nope no shortlist

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

For some reason I cant screenshot either!!, but ill explain in more detail

Its the 12th of July, surely one player is for sale, but no, every player through every search has no price, all are unattached (as in search unattached and you will see what I mean)

Are you using any special database? If you go to a player screen (Ie Messi) can you make an offer. If you can maybe that is the beys way to go about things.

Are you using any special database? If you go to a player screen (Ie Messi) can you make an offer. If you can maybe that is the beys way to go about things.

I can do that, but it not so much the point, Ive signed Yohann Gourcuff, Ribery, Ronaldinho and Adebayor on free transfers so far, if I cant search for expiring contracts ill never get em