Non-feeder club ways around work permits?

True Hero

Reaction score
Playing at Mansfield and Wellington Silva at Arsenal was available for just 15k! Arsenal agreed, he agreed the contract and then the dreaded work permit denied happened. Anyone know a way around this without using feeder clubs? My board still won't give me permission to get one... despite me making the club 4 million last season. It's frustrating because he would be a star in League 1 and the Championship (On the way to getting promoted this season). If he's got a work permit to sign for Arsenal, why the heck won't they give him one to play for me? I've put in a loan offer, am hoping that if he accepts it, his work permit will get accepted when I get promoted into the Championship...

Playing at Mansfield and Wellington Silva at Arsenal was available for just 15k! Arsenal agreed, he agreed the contract and then the dreaded work permit denied happened. Anyone know a way around this without using feeder clubs? My board still won't give me permission to get one... despite me making the club 4 million last season. It's frustrating because he would be a star in League 1 and the Championship (On the way to getting promoted this season). If he's got a work permit to sign for Arsenal, why the heck won't they give him one to play for me? I've put in a loan offer, am hoping that if he accepts it, his work permit will get accepted when I get promoted into the Championship...

He hasn't got one to play for Arsenal, that's why they sold him so cheap... And no, there isn't away around it other than a feeder team or him meeting the requirements (Which is to play 75% of international games)