NON Steam Crash Dump

Stetchkov

Reaction score
I have read the other threads about this topic, but most were either about steam or crash dumps in other places other then mine. mine seem to happen when i "process" either go on holiday or just hit the top right button to go to the next page. it has come up for the first time today, after playing many many hours these past week.

here is an attached image, apologies for the wallpaper on the right hand side i guess when i "printscreen" it prints both monitors.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8264/43157583.png

please help, what steps do i take to get it to stop, now when i restart the game it will do it over and over again. i cant play a week (game time) without it crash dumping. PS i have a dual core processor overclocked to 3.8ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, 9800gtx+ etc etc, my pc is plenty to run this game on any settings.

The same problem for me too...
I' ve read all suggestions I' ve found, but still doesn' t work...
Try this, for me it wasn' t helpful, but try anyway:
-delete 'crash dumps' folder;
-set sound settings to 'smart' option;
-set sounds to 'low';...
I hope it' ll work...

tried didnt work, then i jsut created a new game without the germany national team players file and such and its been working now fantastically. i just want the german team to be good in the world on the game because its not cool that they are not included

tried didnt work, then i jsut created a new game without the germany national team players file and such and its been working now fantastically. i just want the german team to be good in the world on the game because its not cool that they are not included
You don't need a file to run the Germany National team, there is a file that you delete, can't remember where, and then the team becomes real.

so that file has nothing to do with crash dumps then? because im doing a story and would hate if the story ended up getting dumped every time i pressed "continue" and it got stuck and dumped while loading. i dont know why it started it in the first place.

so that file has nothing to do with crash dumps then? because im doing a story and would hate if the story ended up getting dumped every time i pressed "continue" and it got stuck and dumped while loading. i dont know why it started it in the first place.
I have deleted it and have no problem whatsoever?

is it to late to get the german national team working with my current mid 2010 save?

because all i did was create a new game didnt uninstall anything and crash dumping stopped....but my new game the german team isnt real again, so i thought if i deleted the file then it would work on all saved games...