Reaction score
I've compiled a list of over 100 Norwegian U23 players that are all capable of eventually playing in the Norwegian top flight (if trained correctly). As this is a first draft it's not complete, so if anyone has any useful contributions they're very welcome as I'm likely to have forgotten a few! Many of these players are eventually good enough for lower Premiership teams, but the shortlist is definitely most useful to managers wanting to try out a Scandinavian challenge!

Using this now, will let you know ;)

Starting a Rosenborg save :p

Raikan: If you're startnig a Rosenborg save you don't really even need to buy anyone :/ their team is unbelievable. Of course it was ebtter pre-Bakenga sale :(

Maybe Vage Nillson (or somethnig, LB), Kara or Drage and you've got the league wrapped up. A bit of Fierro at the end of the season helps also

Not that great Tubby :) there are some really good free agents and good deals out there! :)

Ah but I like to push Europe with Rborg

RBK is pointless to play imho - your team is stupendously good compared to the league; their U19 could win the league on their own (thank you, FM Norway). It might be worth having a look into some of the Oslo teams further down the divisions, or playing as Vaalerenga, so you get a decent population for your stadium and it's a little tougher in the league. Enga have Singh, Nielsen and Fellah among their young Norwegians (the rest are useless in FM, even though Kamer Qaka and Chuma Anene are both on the national team for their age, and Anene scored against Rayo Vallecano a few weeks ago<3).

I'm currently trying with Skeid, in the third tier of Norwegian football. I've signed a guy I know IRL;p Didn't get promoted the first season, but hopefully this season I'll get it :) From the list I've got Vegard Fiske and Dan Roger Roland.

Last edited: