mynameiswills

Reaction score
Just started fm 11 and this is my first game so rly need some transfer advice. I have about 1mill to spend after selling players. I looking for any defenders, a dm, wingers and maybe a striker (because G holt if horribly underated!). i liked playing 451 on the previous game put not sure if it will work on this game so any advice on what tactic to play in the championship with the players you recommend and what NCFC already have would be great. Thanks in advance :)

By the looks of your sig, you don't need any help! ;)

Try JP Woody for a tactic mate.
And sign Bernard Mendy on a free.
Takes the Michael in the Championship!

Lol, asif you removed your sig, cheeky monkey.

Yeh mite look into getin Griffiths but think its mainly defence and DM i need. Probs getin DeMerit but not sure other wise

Yeh mite look into getin Griffiths but think its mainly defence and DM i need. Probs getin DeMerit but not sure other wise

Camacho - Free transfer for defensive mid mate?

I can't remember his first name, I think it might be Diego. :)

For defence Jose Goncalves is worth a shout at that level, can play centre back and left back.Callum Davenport as was earlier suggested isn't too bad a call either. For striker I suggest Ahmed Soukouna.
Heres a screenie of his initial stats View attachment 118048

Has the potential to be a leading Premier League striker

Last edited:
Thanks for suggestions. Now lookin at wingers that are cheap or free. tried to get mendy but wages were too high.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

also do you think i should go for sokouna or griffiths?

Thanks for suggestions. Now lookin at wingers that are cheap or free. tried to get mendy but wages were too high.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

also do you think i should go for sokouna or griffiths?

Get both, Sokouna can play as a winger as well

Davenport is injured at the start of the game.

Try and sign A.Yakubu, Bernard Mendy, Michael Ball, Gai Assulin (sp) and Enzo Maresca

Sorry but do you think it would work playing to poacher style strikers? eg Griffiths and Jackson?