mikey_leeds

Reaction score
A while back I read about a challenge/editor where you give a team 100million budget, but no squad or staff at all... So basically from scratch in the premiership and seeing how well you cope? Any ideas of how this was/is done? Or am I speaking riddles...

its the fm base 80 million challenge.
it is done by removing a team from the premier league and replacing them with a created team with no players and big transfer/wage budget.

how do you do it?
and can you do it once only, so like for example, every new game load doesn't consist of this team...

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

okay found it, but when i have downloaded it, there is no 'data editor' folder to extract to?! help? :S

you want to go into your user, then go to documents, then sports interactive, then football manager, then there should be a editor data folder to put it in, if not you may have to create it. then when you go to start a new game on the screen where you chose which patch you want you need to look in the bottom right hand corner and select the change button and it will take you to a screen where you can chose which editor data you want to load.

yeaah i have done it, winzip wasn't doing a right lot, so got winzar? and that worked a treat :)
can't wait to get started :)