Officials leave Ferguson fuming

Yeah City have beaten Chelsea both home and away, and beat Arsenal earlier in the season, so they've definitely changed the whole thing, and could change it even more if they manage to beat United at home.

fact macheda goal was not hand ball on goals on sunday it did a slow motion video of the goal and it cleary hits hes chest just above the top shoulder so dont bring the hand ball in to it when the most easyist off side call of a decade was not called that has to be a shocker.

line men this season are a waste of space bring in video votage next year.

fact macheda goal was not hand ball on goals on sunday it did a slow motion video of the goal and it cleary hits hes chest just above the top shoulder so dont bring the hand ball in to it when the most easyist off side call of a decade was not called that has to be a shocker.

line men this season are a waste of space bring in video votage next year.

Can't,they need more time to organise video-footage than until the summer.This'd mean stopping the game every five minutes,and stop half the talking involved in football.
If the goal was given off-side,dosen't mean Macheda would of scored.things would of run differently, causing a different final outcome.

I saw it on Match of the Day last night, and it hits his chest and his bicep on his arm.

Tough one to call but does connect with the arm, and therefore by the rules should be a handball. Would be a bit harsh to give as he couldn't do much about it and probably is "ball to hand", but it did hit his bicep.

I disagree ryan, linesmen are human beings, they make mistakes, video footage would slow the beautiful game down and it would imo ruin the game, because man utd lose one game, its the refs fault, not for all fans and i respect those who dont moan everytime they lose, they are hard to find though

What a non-story this is, Fergie is hardly going to praise the linesman as it was a blatant offside. Cannot believe that people are slating Man Utd fans for being annoyed at the officials, if that happened to Villa I'd explode.

I disagree ryan, linesmen are human beings, they make mistakes, video footage would slow the beautiful game down and it would imo ruin the game,

Tottaly agree. i think the answer is the extra offcial like the europa league games. they seem to work very well.

Extra officials is fine, the idea of video footage and even that thing they were going to put in the ball to see if it went over the line would ruin the game, completely un traditional ideas

the additional assistants are the answer definetly, it would stop managers moaning the whole time. i think all 3 of the penalty shouts would have been penalties and macheda & drogba's goals maybe wouldn't have stood

All he has said is it was a mistake. when answered about it. He hasnt said they cheated or anything like that. I would love to see everyone else reaction if they where in his position.

Mate, Liverpoool have had so much bad luck this season. The outstanding example would be the beachball incident. You didn't see us going round with red faces and having a go at referees, did you?

Id laugh so much if this game decided the title

Mate, Liverpoool have had so much bad luck this season. The outstanding example would be the beachball incident. You didn't see us going round with red faces and having a go at referees, did you?

actually, i see it a lot (A)

again mate. Rafa did Complain. So did a lot of liverpool fans. Fergie Answered a question. He gave an honest answer. Just when Fergie does it, it is hghlighted as tis horrible moan by the media, which people Buy into.

again mate. Rafa did Complain. So did a lot of liverpool fans. Fergie Answered a question. He gave an honest answer. Just when Fergie does it, it is hghlighted as tis horrible moan by the media, which people Buy into.

Rafa didn't complain. Rafa was asked it in an post-match interview, and he said something on the lines of "well it should of been removed but thats gone now, we must now to the next game". It seems to me that if United get a 50/50 throw-in go against them then Fergie is straight out of his seat and down the 4th Official's ear.

Rafa didn't complain. Rafa was asked it in an post-match interview, and he said something on the lines of "well it should of been removed but thats gone now, we must now to the next game". It seems to me that if United get a 50/50 throw-in go against them then Fergie is straight out of his seat and down the 4th Official's ear.

Please. Now that is rubbish.

You obv cant actually understand what Fergie has said here. He just said it was Poor from the Linesman, which is correct. He hasnt said anything else about the refs performance.

actually that is complete nonsense