O'hara Bust Up

They should of sold seats for it, then Pompey would make a bit of money

Thats what I like to hear. Settle it the way it should be settled.

Probably more entertaining that our actual matches.

Max, that was funny but sadly true :( XD

Brown has always been a nasty player on the football pitch, I imagine O'Hara lashed out at him after a dodgy challenge, I still like Michael Brown though, was pretty solid at Fulham.

I hate Michael Brown. Hes one of those players that are ****, but people always say 'he wears his heart on his sleeve', no he just lunges into tackles.

Brown has always been a nasty player on the football pitch, I imagine O'Hara lashed out at him after a dodgy challenge, I still like Michael Brown though, was pretty solid at Fulham.

yeah it said it was a 'leg breaking' challenge and then O'Hara just got up and punched him lol

I hate Michael Brown. Hes one of those players that are ****, but people always say 'he wears his heart on his sleeve', no he just lunges into tackles.
Not defending what he did, but it kind of his job in midfield.

michael brown is a top player hes in no way ****, hes a no nonsense midfielder

Not defending what he did, but it kind of his job in midfield.

Yeah, I suppose, but you can win the ball without jumping in from 10 yards away...

I agree with Duncan.G There are defensive mids who tackle,but the difference between these and Brown is,the other players do it well,and don't try and kill the other player

Michael Brown isn't a bad guy, he's my dads boss' neighbour.
Got me tickets to the game where we won the league for the 10th time (H)

EDIT: Well he was before he played for Fulham.

O'hara a quality guy for him to go on loan and help out Portsmouth must have a good heart and geniunely there to play football.

yeah it said it was a 'leg breaking' challenge and then O'Hara just got up and punched him lol

Actually it said it was a "possible leg-breaker" 8-| meaning that it could have broke his leg :S

I'd happily swap Michael Brown and 10 more like him for 1 Jamie O'Hara!