OLD TACTICS

Thanks bwompor what BBm is best for normal team?....Ive got a tactic for you too try if you want? its a modified marcelo tactic but its been really good for me :)
BBM is better for top teams as its too ofensive,but maybe works fine with a non underdog team.

Share your tactic if you want

BBM is better for top teams as its too ofensive,but maybe works fine with a non underdog team.

Share your tactic if you want
ok cheers mat ...just cos i seen you on here for years i wanted you too test it cos its giving me the most fun iv had wit a tactic :) its just marcelo with several tweaks tho not really mine

Tell us more about that tweak, what kind of football did you see?

First minutes with this táctic and I can see not too bad longpasses from the flanks .
Show some results and stuff
The tweaks was the 2 outside CB,s getting forwrd an less running with the ball from al 3 CB,s and the DM is more defensive than before, lot less running from the cm,s too and i think i tweaked the strikers a tiny bit too ...its more the results i was impressed with ive used all tactics on this forum more or less and this one felt really good even when losing ive never been out of a game like ive always been dangerous... i just wanted you too test cos i know you know good tactics 100% just wanted you opinion and ill try get some result for you

The tweaks was the 2 outside CB,s getting forwrd an less running with the ball from al 3 CB,s and the DM is more defensive than before, lot less running from the cm,s too and i think i tweaked the strikers a tiny bit too ...its more the results i was impressed with ive used all tactics on this forum more or less and this one felt really good even when losing ive never been out of a game like ive always been dangerous... i just wanted you too test cos i know you know good tactics 100% just wanted you opinion and ill try get some result for you
I tried and have to say is so nice to watch,nice plays,good defense. Another good tweak of a very good original tactic, good work mate ;)

Man, I'm feeling starting up FM13 again and just noticed all the download links do not work. big sad face lol
that is an old problem. when they changed the forum to a new one forgot to migrate the links and attached files properly. They said they will...but no. I still play fm13 but we lost a lot of great info,tactics and more here.

Back