J Jermyn

Reaction score
You just go to sh*t, and before anybody trys to tell me thats realistic, its not.
Im Man United and I won my first 8 games and since my first defeat I have not won in 7. Seriously?

Stoke, QPR and Benfica at home, Everton away and drew with WBA and Sunderland.

...you really should'nt be losing to QPR at home. Ever.
I'm assuming Julio Cesar was too good?

I am done playing for the first time in 20 years .... i hope they fix it soon

We barely even tested Cesar, my players were to busy being sh*t.

I'm not even sure it's that, something just happens. I went from beating Liverpool 5-2, to losing 2-0 at home West Ham. Same team, tactic, even team talk. But like you said, went on a barren spell after that.

I'm not even sure it's that, something just happens. I went from beating Liverpool 5-2, to losing 2-0 at home West Ham. Same team, tactic, even team talk. But like you said, went on a barren spell after that.

So United are f*cked against Arsenal tomorrow, Braga on Wednesday, Villa Saturday week and so on. God Scott Wotton and Nani just killed are season.

Dont think they will fix it as it seem the purposely made it difficult.

Yes because they are going all out to lose customers and watch the franchise go down the drain. Be realistic. They're working on fixes already. And to be honest there's been bizarre results in real life anyway. Look at Arsenal v Reading. Middlesborough knocking out a prem side, Bradford knocking out a prem side. It does happen. Yes people have come across bugs, but that's what the SI forum is for. Reporting them. do you seriously think they'd ask people to report bugs and do absolutely nothing about them? Didn't think so.

well there you go you answered your own question. you didnt even bother adjusting your tactic to try and win game. there is no such thing as a fool proof tactic. look at how man united change their formations at half times depending on how they are playing in real life.

Yes because they are going all out to lose customers and watch the franchise go down the drain. Be realistic. They're working on fixes already. And to be honest there's been bizarre results in real life anyway. Look at Arsenal v Reading. Middlesborough knocking out a prem side, Bradford knocking out a prem side. It does happen. Yes people have come across bugs, but that's what the SI forum is for. Reporting them. do you seriously think they'd ask people to report bugs and do absolutely nothing about them? Didn't think so.

Well, absolutely and I mean absolutely nothing has changed from the Beta, and I calmed myself down thinking this is only a Beta, it was really early in developement, like alot of defenders of the Beta were saying, but..........

So United are f*cked against Arsenal tomorrow, Braga on Wednesday, Villa Saturday week and so on. God Scott Wotton and Nani just killed are season.

We can only hope.

I have no idea how that relates to anything I said though haha

Well, absolutely and I mean absolutely nothing has changed from the Beta, and I calmed myself down thinking this is only a Beta, it was really early in developement, like alot of defenders of the Beta were saying, but..........

Like Rapyer said though you will need more than one tactic playing against the teams mentioned. The teams who don't have as good players will work a lot harder to frustrate you by going more defensive, changing their formations and style of play. If you don't adjust you will get absolutely nothing. That's why I always have 3 tactics for each side I play. If I didn't I'd be out of a job very fast because of very poor run of form

Lots of things have changed since the beta. So you have made that up. Completely.

You just go to sh*t, and before anybody trys to tell me thats realistic, its not.
Im Man United and I won my first 8 games and since my first defeat I have not won in 7. Seriously?
Its very realistic since you are probably a bad tactician.
I am sorry to tell you this. I see 90% of guys moaning and crying about ME in fm13. I am not saying its FLAWLESS. It has his flaws.

Look at my screens. I have won many Ligues titels and 4ECC from 8. So , its either i am amazing at this game( i bet i am not 1% over average ) either , its you who is doing something wrong and instead of trying to check what works and what doesn't suits your team , you go blame FM13 or the ME.
View attachment 280899View attachment 280900

Like Rapyer said though you will need more than one tactic playing against the teams mentioned. The teams who don't have as good players will work a lot harder to frustrate you by going more defensive, changing their formations and style of play. If you don't adjust you will get absolutely nothing. That's why I always have 3 tactics for each side I play. If I didn't I'd be out of a job very fast because of very poor run of form

I do mess around with my tactics until I find a consistent one, but why when you are killing teams and randomly lose should you change your tactics as it should be a one off, unfortuantly you are right as I cant win anymore but the game still needs to calm down on its difficulty.

Last edited:
I do mess around with my tactics until I find a consistent one, but why when you are killing teams and randomly lose should you change your tactics, unfortuantly you are right as I cant win anymore but the game still needs to calm down on its difficulty.

You are playing the wrong game if you think that you can sit with just one static approach and be successful. The AI this time round is much better. In short, if you are not thinking logical football, and having dynamic approaches, it will eat you alive.

This game isnt perfect, far from it. But it is more ruthless in how you approach it.