One thing i've never figured out how to do...

faulky10

Reaction score
Alright, lets start a nice thread where you list something you cannot figure out and some one answers it, then poses something they don't quite understand!

I don't know how to "extend" a loan. I see it all the time when i am the loaner and the loanee askes me to extend a players loan. But when i am the loanee i do not see an option to do that!

Make Offer > Loan > Choose how long you want to extend the loan. That's how I do it at least.

How do you continue to negotiate with another club when they are trying to buy a player
e.g they try to buy one of my players, i negotiate and they reject. how do you continue negotiating
or is it not possible

Alright, lets start a nice thread where you list something you cannot figure out and some one answers it, then poses something they don't quite understand!

I don't know how to "extend" a loan. I see it all the time when i am the loaner and the loanee askes me to extend a players loan. But when i am the loanee i do not see an option to do that!

When the players loan is coming to an end, a news item comes up saying that they will return to their club in a few days (usually around 10 days or a week I think). There is a button on the news item called extend loan or something like that. This is how you extend it. However, you cannot extend the loan if you are outside of the loan transfer window (closes in November sometime until Jan, then again in March sometime until the summer). SI Games haven't put in emergency loans, so it is only possible to loan in the windows.

I've always wondered how high I can set the asking price on a player, without scaring away potential buyers?

I've always wondered how high I can set the asking price on a player, without scaring away potential buyers?

Go to transfer status and there is an option there to select the asking price for your player. Wether it scares them off or not is another thing. They usually reject anything over double his valuation in my experience.

Go to transfer status and there is an option there to select the asking price for your player. Wether it scares them off or not is another thing. They usually reject anything over double his valuation in my experience.

Yeah, I know how to do it ;) But just wondered if it's a "magical" percentage of the players value, or something... :p

I think it's ridiculous how if one of your key players is valued at £5m, the CPU will make an offer of at most £8m, but if you want to buy one of the CPU's key players valued at £5m, they insist on selling him for like £40m with a 50% sell-on fee.

I think it's ridiculous how if one of your key players is valued at £5m, the CPU will make an offer of at most £8m, but if you want to buy one of the CPU's key players valued at £5m, they insist on selling him for like £40m with a 50% sell-on fee.

Agree, then some other club snaps him up for like £9m short time after...

Yeah, I know how to do it ;) But just wondered if it's a "magical" percentage of the players value, or something... :p

Oh right sorry lol. Thought you was asking how to aha.

But yeah, they usually run off if you offer them more than double so try that, might work.

Oh right sorry lol. Thought you was asking how to aha.

But yeah, they usually run off if you offer them more than double so try that, might work.

Hehe, okey. I'll try that. I'm sick of the AI always getting the big bucks, and my players only go for like estimated price (wich is a bargain) and lower.

Hehe, okey. I'll try that. I'm sick of the AI always getting the big bucks, and my players only go for like estimated price (wich is a bargain) and lower.

I generally sell players for less their value especially is they aren't in my squad atm. It's annoying because most of the time they are still quality players.

Thanks for responding to my loan question! I'll take a look for that next time, i'm sure i just miss it. I usually try for season-long loans anyway so it's not normally an issue just a few times i've noticed i've never had the option.

I've never been able to buy Gary Cahill for anything less then 10.75 mil...

how do the staff members get better?

I'm pretty sure they grow on their own, I have a scout that started with 17 Judging Ability & 18 Judging Potential. But now he has 19 Judging Ability & 20 Judging Potential.

For scouts just give them assignments and they will grow, for coaches, if you tell them to coach a specific part like Attacking, then they will grow to become better at coaching attacking. Well that's what happens on mine anyway :)

How do I make sure the game starts out paused instead of immediately playing?

How do I make sure the game starts out paused instead of immediately playing?

I don't think there is a way, but just press the spacebar the second the match appears on the screen to pause it. Its the closest i ever get to doing it anyway :/

Quick question about loaned players.
Can you recall them ? & if so how?
I've just started, so i'm a rookie. 1st season at Parma and have massive left back problems
but i have a guy on loan at sampdoria who could at least cover me for time being but can't seem to recall him.

Quick question about loaned players.
Can you recall them ? & if so how?
I've just started, so i'm a rookie. 1st season at Parma and have massive left back problems
but i have a guy on loan at sampdoria who could at least cover me for time being but can't seem to recall him.

Well when you send the players on loan, if you have put an initial fee of say 500k. Then you will not be able to recall him because of the initial fee. If the initial fee is £0, then you will be able to recall him, you can recall him by right clicking on the player going down to transfers & contracts and then at the bottom it should say: Recall from Loan.