Opening games for the Football League

Reaction score
So my team got off to a nice opening day win. 2-1 win over Leyton Orient a good 3 points. Also Luke Freeman from Arsenal managed to get a debut goal.

How did everyone else's teams get on? Any good looking signings already?

So my team got off to a nice opening day win. 2-1 win over Leyton Orient a good 3 points. Also Luke Freeman from Arsenal managed to get a debut goal.

How did everyone else's teams get on? Any good looking signings already?

Northampton lost 3-0 away to Torquay, very disappointing. Couldn't even bring myself to read the match report.

Lost 2-1 to Scunthorpe.

But alls well, when we broke records while going up, we lost our first game of the season 1-2 against Plymouth. Still got 45 games to go.. :p

terrible game lost 3-0 to huddersfield ''/

Won 3-2 against Leicester City! Great first half, new signing Garvan passing neatly, Ambrose looking to drop into space. Dorman looking good as well. Delighted Wilf Zaha got us the goal, he has a bright future.

Won 3-2 against Leicester City! Great first half, new signing Garvan passing neatly, Ambrose looking to drop into space. Dorman looking good as well. Delighted Wilf Zaha got us the goal, he has a bright future.
I want Palace to go up, liked them as a club, always have

Coventry spanked Pompey 2-0 as expected, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. :D

My team play in the Premiership, but John Bostock on loan at Hull from Spurs scored a debut goal.

Heard it was a cracker, too.

Just seen it on the Football league show, great goal from Bostock, right in the top cornor

My team play in the Premiership, but John Bostock on loan at Hull from Spurs scored a debut goal.

Heard it was a cracker, too.

Just watched it on The Football League Show, absolute screamer. Talk about top corner.

Anyone see Dean Bowditch's opening goal for Yeovil? That was glorious too.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

terrible game lost 3-0 to huddersfield ''/

Well Huddersfield are excepted to go up so what do you expect really? Pilkington was outstanding too.

Lost 2-0 to Coventry, but I wasn't expecting much as we only had 4 subs on the bench and none of them had ever played in a first team match before.

I have confidence we'll get a result vs Reading at home next week though. :)

Well to eveyone who lost. It could have been worse. You could be a Bristol City fan.

Spanked at home 0-3 by newly promoted Millwall... Thats an embarrasing score line really.

Argyle looked good yesterday, defended well, soaked up pressure, then got the incisive goal.

Still wondering why Maclean plays for us, but meh.

A good win against the 'favorites' of the division.

MIddlesbrough 1 - 3 Ipswich

Brilliant result for us considering last years disappointment, youngster Luke Hyam looking very good in the midfield and Priskin actually scored! :O