Operation Flashpoint 2

If there's a demo I will definitely give it a try. If not then I wont risk wasting the money.

Same. Is this going to be like SOCOM or Tom Clancy where you control a team? I really can't play those games anymore

Same. Is this going to be like SOCOM or Tom Clancy where you control a team? I really can't play those games anymore

Don't think so, or it definitely hasn't mentioned it. Personally, I think that it will just be another Middle East based first person shooter. I am purely buying it cos of the online play.

If you liked the original Operation Flashpoint then you're probably best checking out ARMA II which is made by the same developers.

I wouldn't touch OFP 2. They are just milkin the Cash Cow that Bohemia Interactive made.

Btw saying OFP2 is in the same field with MW2 is ridiculous. MW2 is a shoot em up, OFP2 is more team based/"realism" game. They are very different games.

Is OFP2 even coming out on PC? Console war games like this never work (they tried OFP1 on xbox and it failed).

I'd go with ARMA 2 in a heartbeat over OFP2. If I ever get a better pc I'd consider getting ARMA 2, but until they fix terrible AI driving skills, I have little desire to get it. (I love making missions, but get ****** when a hummer can't figure out how a fricking bridge works so I scrap my idea).