Oscar

Reaction score
graphic.png

Hey guys, this is my first shortlist I have uploaded. It features players from all around the world under the age of 21, and under the price of £1M. I created this shortlist for you all to find young players at a relatively cheap price, and I'm telling you, there is some real bargains in there! I have a few screenshots below, of small fraction of the players on this list. (There are 194 in total).

An overview of the shortlist
2012-03-17_00004.jpg

Aleksandar Tsvetkov, 20, Litex, £200K
2012-03-17_00003.jpg

Adryan, 16, Flamengo, £875k
2012-03-17_00002.jpg

Jores Okore, 18, FC Nordsjaelland, £875k
2012-03-17_00001.jpg

DOWNLOAD:
Wonderkids Under £1M
Extract to:
My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 / shortlists

Thanks for downloading! I hope you sign some great players, I will be posting more shortlists soon, stay tuned!
-Oscar

Last edited:
Adfly ? Really ?

Last edited:
People may not agree with Adfly man, but it's only five seconds and it helps me alot, especially with other projects on a variety of games. So could you help me out and may I have a bit of respect and could you remove that link :)

Thanks,
Oscar.

EDIT: Also you stated 'Here's a free link'. Adfly costs you nothing but five seconds of waiting, and it takes longer than that for me to make things etc :).

Last edited:
Completely agree with Ozzie, only 5 seconds... what's it to you Vanjagl?

SI has policy that all custom stuff should be free. And I agree with it. I would never charge anyone for my own db, skin or something else. I would never ever even place them ( links) in adf.ly or something else. If you want to make money like this then you have problem with me. Therefor, free link.

I don't wish to argue but I will leave it as this -
It costs you nothing, not a single penny.
5 Seconds is far quicker than some file hosts make you wait anyway if you are a free member.
If that is your views than fine, but please don't place a link right underneath my post. It doesn't help either of us.

I really care about you and your needs right now. You want to make money like this, I will do anything in my power to stop it.

I respect your opinion. But can you not be so dramatic and just leave it at that. I spend my time for you guys, I would hope people would accept that :).

First shortlist I've ever downloaded so I hope it's good.

For the record I did it with Vanjagl's link. I hate adfly, waste of time for anyone unfortunate enough to stumble across it. You can choose to do this for free but I'm not giving people money for wasting a good few seconds of my time.

I respect your opinion. But can you not be so dramatic and just leave it at that. I spend my time for you guys, I would hope people would accept that :).
No, I'll say this too. I know you spent time making this. I know you want to be rewarded, but this isn't the way. Simple thanks should be just fine if you love this game like we do. My reward for my works is fact that people like it and they download it. I was little harsh on words, but I hate when someone do what you did :)

You should delete the link Vanjagl as its not your shortlist to give out. SI has a policy against people posting others work without permission ;)

No, I'll say this too. I know you spent time making this. I know you want to be rewarded, but this isn't the way. Simple thanks should be just fine if you love this game like we do. My reward for my works is fact that people like it and they download it. I was little harsh on words, but I hate when someone do what you did :)

I have no problems with your opinion, but the little money I do get comes free of charge from others, and most people are happy to use AdFly links to help out file creators :).

And as the person above said, could you remove that link as it is redistributing my work without my permisson. :)

Place adf.ly link and link without adf.ly. Let people chose will they help you or not ;)

Last edited:
nice shortlist, especially for mid clubs. thanks mate

just click skip ad in the top right corner whats the big deal.

I'm confused. I go to 'skip ad' and it redirects me to a failed page? Can someone assist me with this? Thanks :)

Hmm, that shouldn't be happening. Has anyone else had this problem?

I should do this for all my work.... :p

just kidding, I make more than enough cash!

Please keep on topic! I do agree with Van, give the user the option!