Patch 11.2.1 *Hotfix* Now Released

can someone please tell me if, on their player stats screen, like if u click on the league ur in , then click on player stats, in the top left corner theres a box with the leagues most in form players, 2 questions , is there age all the same? and beside goals on mine it has instead of the number of goal its says (value 1 : ( , and beside appearances it has (_verall_appearances_verall_substitute_appearances) any help with this?, its wreckin my head even though its only a small bug. does anyone know if a complete reinstall would fix this, finding it hard to get any answers.

I Installed the Patch but just have a black screen saying Processing Please wait when i try to play, is this normal because its taking a long time.

My game was installed via Steam and I use Steam (not the disc) to run the game..... however I never got an automatic D/L for this patch, I still only have the 'default' and the '11.1.0' pacth available. Any ideas as to why it wasn't D/L automatically? And also how do I go about now D/L the latest 11.2.1 patch?