Patch 9.3 - 7* Coach Recommendations

Rellik

Reaction score
Ok then people as we all now know their are some significant changes with the 9.3 patch. The big changes are the transfers and player stats, basically who has gone better and who has gone *******???!!!!! Another bg change is the coaching with it being harder now to find 7* coaching because the coaches need more than just the original attributes they needed from before to give 7* training.

Now i personally havent even bothered to start a new game with Patch 9.3 yet because am sorting my laptop out but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could recommend the best players in this patch and which coaches could provide 7* trainings and in what department.

on the 9.2 it was soo easy to get 7 star coaches because they didnt really make a difference..

but now they make a huge difference to help players improve but its proper rare to get them now..

So duz that mean that now IF you get 7*coaching with all your coaches then your players will improve quicker and get better??? Im sure some people out there have found some 7* coaches on thier games so please share this info with your fellow FMs

Thankyou

Found only one. Kevin Hitchcock from Man City, Goalkeeper Coach. But, Im in my first season and still on the 9.2 database.

Most 7 star coaches are managers like Sir Alex and Mourinho... and some assistant managers.

So duz that mean that now IF you get 7*coaching with all your coaches then your players will improve quicker and get better??? Im sure some people out there have found some 7* coaches on thier games so please share this info with your fellow FMs

Thankyou

thats right..

i only found 1 aswell but im not telling you who is it..on 9.2 they didnt even make a difference..

but 9.3 a BIG difference!

thats right..

i only found 1 aswell but im not telling you who is it..on 9.2 they didnt even make a difference..

but 9.3 a BIG difference!

Thats not very nice!!!:mad: :p

I repeat! Thats not very nice:mad: :p

For giving me some hope!!:D

Last edited:
meh no problem..

i find the new coach thing class tho. makes the game more fun.. and realistic.

Wot wud Ricardo Moniz and Valter Di Salvo give you on coaching stars in this patch?????????????

moniz would get like an 4 lol

salvo would get probs an 6 or maybe an 7 i dunno

i would sign them and find out. but i aint got no money on my arsenal season..lol

Moniz wud nly gve u 4?????????? Man e was no1 coach for set pieces b4

av jus started as Man Utd, gt 7* goalkeeping and signed Di Salvo n with him got 7* Strength and Rene Mulensteen given me 6* Set PIeces

moniz would get like an 4 lol

salvo would get probs an 6 or maybe an 7 i dunno

i would sign them and find out. but i aint got no money on my arsenal season..lol

Actually, Salvo is a 7 star fitness coach in my game. Moniz should be at least a 6

thanks keane.

i only said 4 because it was just a guess.

Keep it to coaches, already a thread for players