Patch 9.3 - Vagner Love - wtf is dat all about???!!!!

Rellik

Reaction score
Ive just heard from ma mate Eddlad that Vagner Love is menta be good in the 9.3 patch erm well actually he is menta be REALLY good!!!!!!

I mean Wot The F*CK Is That About!!!!!!!!

The guy is **** and i repeat he is ****, the guy is a disgrace to Brazilian football, he is no way a good player and for him to be made good in the new patch is a **** take for all the players that have gone **** i.e Giovanni Dos Santos, if he was playing for CSKA Moscow den im sure he would prob be the best player in the game LOL.

Anyway do leave your thoughts and opinions and sorry if ive upset anyone who thinks the guy is good or supports CSKA.

Ive just heard from ma mate Eddlad that Vagner Love is menta be good in the 9.3 patch erm well actually he is menta be REALLY good!!!!!!

The guy is **** and i repeat he is ****, the guy is a disgrace to Brazilian football, he is no way a good player and for him to be made good in the new patch is a **** take for all the players that have gone **** i.e Giovanni Dos Santos, if he was playing for CSKA Moscow den im sure he would prob be the best player in the game LOL.

Anyway do leave your thoughts and opinions and sorry if ive upset anyone who thinks the guy is good or supports CSKA.

Yea i got too agree that they made him too good in 9.3,hes basicly better than torres and other world class strikers or atleast close to them,which he is not in real by far not.

although hes not that bad either as you says but they made him too good

Dos santos aint that great in my eye either especially not the last couple months,they should have made aaron lennon a bit better since hes doing great at the moment

Last edited:
he is good irl, just not as good as fm says he is tho..

I am still currently playing 9.2 but have also heard about how good Vagner Love is.

I agree with you that he is not a world class player, but his record in real life is pretty good, like a goal every other game for CSKA.

He is not a terrible player like your making out, but I do agree that he aint no torres.

I am still currently playing 9.2 but have also heard about how good Vagner Love is.

I agree with you that he is not a world class player, but his record in real life is pretty good, like a goal every other game for CSKA.

He is not a terrible player like your making out, but I do agree that he aint no torres.

Yea exactly,altho the competition is easier in Russia so less harder to score there as in like Premier League,I think when you put vagner love in premier league he would probably turn out like Alfonso alves from Middlesbrough or something,same as Huntelaar he scored like 40 goals a season in Holland but now at madrid he has a hardtime scoring

Yea exactly,altho the competition is easier in Russia so less harder to score there as in like Premier League,I think when you put vagner love in premier league he would probably turn out like Alfonso alves from Middlesbrough or something,same as Huntelaar he scored like 40 goals a season in Holland but now at madrid he has a hardtime scoring

That is exactly wot im tryna say, ok i prob made him sound like a pure shitbag in the 1st post but wot i mean is dat he is playing in a **** league, so if he is scoring loadsa goals in russia then that is becuz he is playing against **** opposition, its worse dan the SPL & that is saying something lol.

The FM Editors shouldnt have made him as good as he is, ok make him better but not so goodthat he is better than Robinho etc becuz he aint, Now on my game Robinho is a ******* lethal player the guy scores in more or less every game but i dont hear ppl saying how good he is.

All im saying is that for me FM Editors have made a mistake in making him as good as he is being said to be and should sort it out next time round nevertheless i will be buying him LOL

meh if they make him better so what? lol playing against harder opponents means a challenge right? nothing better than a challenge.

my mate john signs him all the time and he reckon's he's top quality!! on all versions of fm, even 08
never played him myself but it's no suprise that vagner love is doing well :p

meh if they make him better so what? lol playing against harder opponents means a challenge right? nothing better than a challenge.

Its not about the challenge ,its about the whole thing that they made him too good,if talking about a challenge I dont care about that since hes not playin in the premier league in my game he went to LA galaxy and it looks like hes screwed there for a 5 year contract.

Its just the whole thing making him nearly as good or even better than some quality players like robinho,torres,Aguero etc

ye to be fair vagner love looked pretty decent against villa the other week but he defo int in the same league as torres

yh, you cant exactly say love in good in a russian league but not in premeir league. Has he played in the prem yet? no so stop saying he cant hack the prem..

let just see if he moves to the prem in the summer..

yh, you cant exactly say love in good in a russian league but not in premeir league. Has he played in the prem yet? no so stop saying he cant hack the prem..

let just see if he moves to the prem in the summer..

If you see hes quality its decent to say he wont be a Torres or something in the premier league,he isnt even a quality striker like that in the russian league

meh, ok hes look average stats wise on fm but when he performs hes unstoppable..but love is on fire irl atm tho..

:| vagner love is doing great in the russian league? hes got like an average goal a game? if thats **** then.. what is good?

In real life this season he had 33 apps and scored 31 goals .. how is that ****?

In real life this season he had 33 apps and scored 31 goals .. how is that ****?

not talking about app/goal Im talking about the whole thing as striker,you cant just look at apps and goals

For example look at Ibisevic from Hoffenheim,hes doing 1 on 1 aswell but you cant say hes a better striker then Rooney or something right just because rooney is not scoring lots atm

If you compare for example Torres and Vagner love in real you cant say Vagner is even close to him which they did make him after patch 9.3

every new patch that comes out has new mistakes to the game will have its 'ups' and 'downs' the game will never be perfect..

every new patch that comes out has new mistakes to the game will have its 'ups' and 'downs' the game will never be perfect..

Yea I dont disagree with that,didnt start this thread either just felt like sharing my opinion

Patch 9.3 - vagner love - wtf is dat all about???!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow finaley some 1 aggree wht ive all ways said about time vanger love gio vani do santos are **** player no way hes a wonderkid and mickheal owen is 28 now and he kick loves ars love is over rated nani should be better anderson not great so just as am a man united fan i am pointiin out united players to benzeman is **** on 9.3.0 pacth to sort it out plz lol

first of all use the defualt text and vagner love i good so shut it