paying in installments

adibhoy

Reaction score
i have read on here on a couple of peoples stories that they have bought players that they cannot necessarily afford through instalments.....

how is this done?

Select a small amount of money and then choose an option of which you can pay in installments.Choose the 48 month one,if in a big sum,say £15million and then confirm.

This means that you will pay a certain amount of money every month for that period in which calculates to the amount you originally offered,for 48 months.

so for example my budget could be 100K and i could offer 200K over 48 months and the board would let me?

seems quite silly but im not complaining :D

so for example my budget could be 100K and i could offer 200K over 48 months and the board would let me?

seems quite silly but im not complaining :D

Yeah.

So if you offer £50k and you paid £250k over 48 months,then the board would allow you.

You should keep in mind however that there is a drawback to this installments transfer,as it can really damage your club's budgets if you're not a rich team.

Yeah I agree that there are drawbacks, although just because you maybe a rich team it doesnt mean that there are no drawbacks, for example I spent in total ( through using 48 month payments ) £635,000,000 over 4 seasons and only made a total of £123,000,000 through player sales. Result is I have won a total of 9 trophies over the 4 years and have what I believe to be the best strike force in the world and a collection of the worlds best all bought at bumper prices like Cesc Fabregas cost me £73,000,000 with £40,000,000 being paid over 48 months. The heavy spending is starting to really effect my finances now as without winning competitions my team would be bankrupt!!!