Reaction score
Hi,

has this happened to anyone else? you get awarded a pen and then nothing, no text to say what happened and the game resumes as normal, no change to scoreline.

i have had this two or three times now, very annoying!!!

Never happened to me. Iv used all the patches too and never come across it.

I haven't had this either. What patch do you have?

I had it 2 times in one game in 9.1, the patch fixed it for me.

In the 9.2 update i had it once.. I was just about to check in at the wacko-clinic, when there after that came nothing ;)

Sorry to hijack this thread, but it reminded me about a possible penalty bug i've had problems with.

Basically in penalty shootouts, the opposition puts all their penalties in exactly the same place to the right of the 'keeper, who just stands still and makes no attempt to save the ball. It's happened a couple of time now and is quite frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this, or is my 'keeper just a tool?!?!

Sorry to hijack this thread, but it reminded me about a possible penalty bug i've had problems with.

Basically in penalty shootouts, the opposition puts all their penalties in exactly the same place to the right of the 'keeper, who just stands still and makes no attempt to save the ball. It's happened a couple of time now and is quite frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this, or is my 'keeper just a tool?!?!

Sounds like the shootout between Arsenal & Sheff Utd a few seasons ago when Paddy Kenny was injured so he just went the same way for every penna and **** put it the opposite way every time.

i find the keeper jus stands in the middle and he only ever saves them if the striker puts it down the middle

i wish there was an option to say to the strikers just put pennas to one side, id score every time

let's hope SI have some surprises, like set pieces tactics and trainings and they won't just sell a game with a new database and new stats, and a decent manual, or at least an online one.