steadinator

Reaction score
Okay so I'm about to start a new game with StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update once he updates it today, and I want to offload Berbatov and bring in a new striker, who is a good partner for Rooney? What do you think of these players?

David Villa (Great striker, maybe abit too pricey)
Aguero (Probably the best striker in the game but will he be good with Rooney)
Dzeko (Great player for his price)
Forlan (Is he good? His stats look decent but I'm worried about his age)
Suarez (Not sure about him tbh)

Can you recommend any other strikers and give me your opinion on the strikers above? Also please give me advice on what roles to play your recommendation and Rooney.

Cheers.

it all comes down to how your tactic is setup, there isnt really a perfect partner, you will get different answers from everyone. i personall use aguero with him 74 goals in 102 games from rooney, 66 goals from 94 games with aguero,

Ronaldiniho. They known eachover ages and brings back the old partnership

it all comes down to how your tactic is setup, there isnt really a perfect partner, you will get different answers from everyone. i personall use aguero with him 74 goals in 102 games from rooney, 66 goals from 94 games with aguero,

What roles did you give them?

complete forwards, rooney support, aguero attack, both have their crossing rate set to mxed, and aguero is set to normal, not moves into channels.