pridders

Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong place can't really find a specific place for it, posted it in the general help thread but no response so thought id try here. On my current arsenal save I tried to fine emmanual frimpong after being sent off and he wasn't happy. Through choosing wrong options in my chat with him he now wants nothing more to do with me, has handed in a transfer request and won't talk to me anymore. He's still putting in solid performances though and has kept song out the team, as well as having a 4 star potential so obviously I really want to keep him, is there any way to deal with it? His contract expires in 18 months and he won't sign a new one :S cheers.

I'd suggest praise him in team talks and in interviews and eventually he'll get better. Hopefully within 12 months. Then offer him a good contract. If he's playing solid then it shoudn't be a problem. But for all you know he might not get better and stay angry so it's a 50/50 situation.

On the other hand, cash in on him for as much as you can, he'll be sort of happy if you accept his request and try get a killing on him . So that's like inbetween 1.5x-2.0x his currect value with Percentage of next sale. Use the money on what you need and put Song back in the squad

cheers il try praising him and see if that works, the only problem with cashing in on him is that his market values only a couple of million so I can't really get a decent fee for his potential, my scouts think he could be better than de rossi some day and hes worth around 40m :S

cheers il try praising him and see if that works, the only problem with cashing in on him is that his market values only a couple of million so I can't really get a decent fee for his potential, my scouts think he could be better than de rossi some day and hes worth around 40m :S

He's around 40 only because of his important to the club. But with the potential it would bite to lose Frimpong. If he's only worth a couple then put him up for arond £5m-7m and put 50% of next sale. (Not profit but sale). Hopefully the next club will make him into a star and then move him on for about £20m or so and you'd get a nice £10m.

I'll try it in the summer then if he hasn't come around by then, I'm just ****** at losing a player that good for such a low price. What about a buyback clause of like 10m? Would him hating me stop him from coming back or would he have dropped it by then do you think?