Reaction score
Well, the thread title sums it up really! Didn't know about this when I first started playing FM, when I found out it was the answer to my prayers.Yet, whenever I right click it just comes up with the options to change player duties.

Using Steve-O's BBC Sport skin if that's of any use to anyone, tried it in other skins, no joy either. Cheers for any help you can offer.

Player run arrows were removed from the game in FM2010

how do you switch to classic mode? (sorry if its a stupid question)

Click on the tactics drop down menu and it should say convert to classic. Click it. The right click the player you want to give runs to and darg to the space you want them to run into

thanks a lot dude

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

and how to go back to normal mode again ? :D

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

thanks a lot dude

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

You can't after you've done it :D

Well you can if you select a tactic made for FM2010 (i.e. a tactic downloadable from the site; not sure about pre-loaded tactics).