Patrick123

Reaction score
There's one thing that I just can't stand with FM and thats the perpetual ball watching. I don't mean the type you might expect during a match, but players simply standing still and not doing anything while the ball slowly rolls besides them. They don't start moving untill the opposition has picked up the ball and is well past them.

This problem has so far cost me 3 victories (well, technically not since i replay the match if something like that directly affects the outcome. ****, I even do it when I score). Do you know if it's possible to do anything about this or will I just have to live with it?

yer it does my head in like my players shoot it hits the post or the keeper saves it it comes back out to them and they just stand there n let the other teams players get it :mad:

some will be down to your players own attributes, some will be because of your tactics and some will just be because the ME is flawed...

mainly it will be the first two, things like work-rate, teamwork, anticipation, bravery and determination will be important in your players own attributes as well as their personalities and things like player mentalities and closing down (either in the tactic or opposition instructions) will also have an effect.

You also have to remember that FM's 3D ME isn't a WYSIWYG which is why sometimes you see players suddenly run faster than you'd normally expect and other anomalies..