Players most important mental, technical and physichal atributtes

Joso1000

Reaction score
Can someone pls tell me what are the mental, technical and physichal atributtes that are most important and are the first u check when u buy a player? I need to know wich are most important for forwards, midfielders and defenders as well as GKs.

there are a few threads on this mate, just cant find the exact one I am looking for:

here we go, found it:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/players/9258-key-attributes-players.html

I will get the ball rolling, maybe I will create a thread for this once it has turned into a discussion thread... (updated one)

Goalkeepers:

in no real particular order....

reflexes, communication, jumping, positioning, 1v1, handling, throwing/kicking, aerial ability, concentration, command of area, agility

top 5: reflexes, positioning, jumping, communication, command of area

Centre Back:

tackling, marking, heading, concentration, determination, strength, composure, jumping, positioning, bravery, anticipation, decisions, bravery

top 5: (depends on roles/duties)
Cover: takling, marking, anticipation, pace, acceleration
Stopper: tackling, heading, marking, aggression, bravery
Defend: marking, heading tackling, determination, composure

will continue tomorrow if anyone is keen?

Sure keep it going, i was allways playing on my own, never searched for advices or anything, but now i wanted to consult a little bit. Anyway, i started with Valladollid in spanish segunda and got them to BBVA in my 1st season, then finished 7th in BBVA the next season and then Arsenal called for me. Stayed there for 3 years and got fired lol, now im at Manchester City..............

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Oh, and btw u can continue right now as far as im concerned lol, this seems to be very useful