soccerkid5

Reaction score
When I mean special, I mean PPM's that can only be learnt from tutoring. These are : Dwells on Ball , Arrives late in opposition box/area , tries to play way out of trouble , stays back at all times and gets into opposition's box and curls ball . I would love to know what players possess each PPM that I have listed above . Also I know I have not mentioned argues with official but I really am not interested in that one . Thanks for anyone who can help me!

From Bayern:

Robben and Kroos both have curls ball, and I think Gustavo has stays back at all times. Lahm has tries to play way out of trouble.

Benfica's Gaitan also has curls ball.

From Bayern:

Robben and Kroos both have curls ball, and I think Gustavo has stays back at all times. Lahm has tries to play way out of trouble.

Benfica's Gaitan also has curls ball.

Thank you very much heard of Robben and Kroos with curls ball but thanks for confirming it.

If I recall correctly didn't Hamsik or Danny Graham have gets into opponents box?

Loads of players have the PPM's you mention. If you really want to know, you should get Genie Scout. It's possible to filter players based on their PPM's.