Players you've Built the team around.

Never fully understood how to do it. I suppose looking at my team, it's built around Nikao and a regen striker I have. xD

Mines is built around Diego Buonanotte and he has picked up some great form.

how do you mean bulid around a player as my big players are - Sneijder , Lahm , Schweinstiger , Forlan , Pique

And i want to build my team around Sneijder.....What exactly do i do??

Ozil - build your team around this lad and he will get 20+ assists per season, having Sanchez on the wing helps aswel.

Too many star players and your team will become unhappy in general.

Same with Diego Buonanotte in my Motherwell story but he has just been injured.

How Do I Build A Team Around A Certain Player?

How Do I Build A Team Around A Certain Player?

Say if you wanted to build your team around an AMC... You'd have him as your playmaker, focus passing through the middle and generally have players around him that probably aren't as good but compliment him to get the best out of his ability.

It's like arsenal in real life imo as they build around fabregas.

1 disciplined midfielder (dm), a box to box cm, 2 widemids (not wingers,) Amc that can do damage (free role, roaming, stays up the pitch and needs carrying in def). Supporting players need high workrate, teamwork and marking, restrict the box to box mid's long shots. Wide mids need good crossing and passing. Lone striker either needs high stamina and strength, or good passing, creativity and first touch. Tempo tends to be slower than normal with the amc at the centre of play, ive tried this tactic and it seems very deep, concentrated, rigid and safe, however the one free roam player dominates the game. Works well with Chelsea, Arsenal, Man united, sometimes Villa with a couple of signings and for some reason superbly with Germam teams, however i feel is really ineffective in other countries. Hope this helped.

Last edited:
Recently for Tottenham I've built my team around Agbonlahor when playing away for the counter and Huddlestone whilst at home for creativity. Very effective. Sitting second with 18points, 1 behind Chelsea.

Say if you wanted to build your team around an AMC... You'd have him as your playmaker, focus passing through the middle and generally have players around him that probably aren't as good but compliment him to get the best out of his ability.
Thanks man... I'm playing first season with QPR... Would u advise me to build my team around Adel Taarabt? Or maybe Darron Gison(have him on loan)?