Please help me with millwall

Rellik

Reaction score
Hi there ppl, please help me with my millwall team, i have signed the players i need to sign but i dont know who to get rid off so please help

go through your squad including your reserves and get rid of the players that ou will never play which will give you more wages and money to play with

try getting a couple of loan deals from the likes of everton for example baxter or jutkiwitz, sorry for the poor spelling

Hi there ppl, please help me with my millwall team, i have signed the players i need to sign but i dont know who to get rid off so please help

I am Millwall at Present in 3 season of the game 2nd season with Millwall.

I have signed Kevin Lisbie and A Sodjie, Stephen Glesson, Simonsen (gk)
Kanu, (poor) and a couple of young lads.

And I have been promoted to the championship, sitting in 11th after 28 games.
But I have lost so many hours to sorting the training and tactics out

I know who to sign but not sure who to get rid off, can you tell me the obvious players to rid from the squad please

thankyou

I know who to sign but not sure who to get rid off, can you tell me the obvious players to rid from the squad please

thankyou
I can't really help you there as I took over after Blackburn sacked me.

Sorry

thankyou

give it a couple of games and youll soon find out who would be worth keeping, if not check all of your players coach reports

cant believe you quit half way thru a season. joke.