Poor first touch, regardless of attribute?

AayushCFC

Reaction score
Defenders do it all the time, giving up ball to opposition's poacher to give a one on one and they usually score since my GK just falls on his feet. But even players with 19/20 first touch do it a lot and give up possession. Once, twice I get it but even with the slowest of pass their first touch knocks the ball like 5 years ahead. Anyone else facing this? I'm sick of it, my winger just got control of the ball in my own box, then just gave it to opposition striker for him to score with ease, while my GK just fell on his feet.

Also defending through balls is horribly difficult/impossible. It's getting super frustrating, I almost broke my laptop's screen in frustration. Update isn't far, hopefully SI will address these issues.

Last edited:
I think it's a fairly well known issue mate. It's happened to me a lot and has directly lead to the opposition scoring many a time. Makes it really difficult and frustrating trying to play out from the back.

I've seen a thread, but still felt like posting. It was so fking frustrating, lost a game 2-0 up to two goals by poor first touch and the winner was from set-piece scramble. Every fking time the ball goes to opposition player.