Portsmouth - Back To Premier League ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick flick through so far and iam liking the sound of it. Great Luck !

To all viewers i have signd 14 people in total so far and my squad is around 21 - 22 people.

common i need to know these players lol :D

Transfer Targets

i have identified the postion's that i need to strengthen before the big kick-off , Goalkeeper, Rb,Cb's,Lb,Rm,Lm,Cm,Cf's
jo_1237044c.jpg

Jo could be a suprise target for David James on a seas long-loan

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

SkySportsLogo.jpg

The new Portsmouth manager David James has wasted no time in making changes to his players . Having only been in charge of Pompy for a few weeks he has sold Aaron Mokoena and Tommy Smith for a joint transfer fee of 7.5mill and new Manager David James has only seen 2.3mill of that transfer fee ,And before pre-season he only had 15 senior players .

SkySportsLogo.jpg

The new man in charge has brought in a total of 12 players so far this season and they player are : John Ruddy 535k , Kyle Naughton(loan) , Carlos Vela(loan) , Garbriel Obertan(loan) Elliot Grandin(loan) , George Elkobi (loan) , and Steve Finnan(free) Layrea Kingston(free) Tshabala(free) and bought Hedwiges Maduro 1.3mill , Andruis Velicka 325k , Matt Kennedy 450k .
CarlosVela_1226208.jpg

Carlos Vela will be at Pompy this year to help them win promotion , we caught up with David James and Carlos Vela .

david james:
With only 2.3mill avaiable to us i think we have done extremely well to add 12 players to our team this year and 6 permentely . Carlos Vela is the one that the pompy fans will be eager to see in action after imprissing for arsenal in several seasons and I think we are still weak maybe on the wings and through the middle with Smith selled and Nugent and Kanu injured so i might need to dig into our money banks and sign maybe another two players ..

Carlos Vela
this is a great opportunity for me to gain first team expirence with a club such has portsmouth with a manager who loved his footballing carrer . David has told Arsene Wenger that he can recall me at any time if he likes of Van persie , Chamakh etc.. gets injured and i might have to be the last resort so that is why i moved out on loan to at least be fit incase i get the nod.

I will be giving screenshots when i get in currently at sister's house with her laptop posting this on :D

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

BreakingNews_Logo.jpg

Breaking News coming from Sky Sports that Man City frontman Jo has signed on loan to Portsmouth for a year . City can recall jo back at any time but David James said it is unlikely that they will and Jo has became James 13th player to join the club on loan or permentaley. We catched up with Both David James and Jo

Manager:
we have got a cracking player on loan for the season and i think he can fire us into at least the playoff's himself . i thank Roberto Mancini for letting me take Jo on loan i Jo will be a great Success .

Jo:
David James is a cracking pro , and i think he can improve me tremdously has player and i think my chances at City his falling by the minute by City spending 100mill or more each year.
C_71_article_1069374_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Jo porstmouth number 9 oh oh oh

Vela and Jo on loan! they will fire you back to the premiership for sure!! Nice one dude, I think you have just greatly improved your overall chances of promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.