Portsmouth Relegated.

Yup, totally agree with Scott there. Leeds gave in. Fact. I used to go up there when they were in the early days of League One with my ex girlfriend. No fight. Also saw a couple of Premier League games and they lost both.

You could argue that the only reason they are not 'giving in' is due to the fact that they will probably need to find new clubs next season ?

we got relegated on final day of the season in prem didnt we then the final day of the championship after a ten points deduction oh and then in league 1 with another 15 points gone we finished fourth and got to the play off final. what did southampton do this season with just 10 points deducted? not a top six finish that is for sure. this after a reported 120m of debt 3 chairman and god knows how many managers but were still alive still pushing and still pulling in bigger crowds than alot of prem league teams.

You could argue that the only reason they are not 'giving in' is due to the fact that they will probably need to find new clubs next season ?

So did the leeds players. they are all Premiership players. James, Kanu, O'hara they all would of found clubs next season without a problem. Just shows some passion.

if portsmouth go into freefall or bust then i hope they win the fa cup and go **** for leather to do so would be a good way to make to fans what has happened

we got relegated on final day of the season in prem didnt we then the final day of the championship after a ten points deduction oh and then in league 1 with another 15 points gone we finished fourth and got to the play off final. what did southampton do this season with just 10 points deducted? not a top six finish that is for sure. this after a reported 120m of debt 3 chairman and god knows how many managers but were still alive still pushing and still pulling in bigger crowds than alot of prem league teams.

I wasnt talking about the Leeds fans. theyve been good all the way through. Just the players looked deflated from about X-mas the year you went down.

if portsmouth go into freefall or bust then i hope they win the fa cup and go **** for leather to do so would be a good way to make to fans what has happened

alright for some aint it!

fans of stockport or southend or crystal palace who are all in the same situation as pompey dont get a mention or **** all

alright for some aint it!

fans of stockport or southend or crystal palace who are all in the same situation as pompey dont get a mention or **** all

I know yeah!

We're starting to get some more publicity because there's a consortium that have bidded.

just like chester and farsley celtic. things will get worse for alot more teams as well before owt changes

just glad we've been there done that got through it and hopefully have learnt from it.

Yup, totally agree with Scott there. Leeds gave in. Fact. I used to go up there when they were in the early days of League One with my ex girlfriend. No fight. Also saw a couple of Premier League games and they lost both.

lol "no fight" we won our first 5 games straight and wiped our -15 points how is that having no fight

much as it pains me to say, since the premiership Leeds have only shown fight when Dennis Wise was in charge. particularly in the playoff finals we've been in, we gave in.

much as it pains me to say, since the premiership Leeds have only shown fight when Dennis Wise was in charge. particularly in the playoff finals we've been in, we gave in.[/Q

we didnt give in we just played really badly and for the **** we've been though alot of other clubs would have folded i think we showed alot of fight and its (slowly) paying off and i honestly believe its looking nothing but up for us :)

thing about Leeds is, they have a fantastic start to the season, then something happens and the team sort of has amnesia and forgets its a football team and bottles it.

this season is one big case in point, they were in the top 2 for almost all the season, then in the last leg of the season *poof* they are now only just hanging on the 3rd-4th.

yeah agreed again.

you cant blame me for being one sided for my club lol any proper football fan is the same

i love leeds it'll never change wether in barclays premier league or blue square premier league

hopefully the first one :)

we're only a point off 2nd, the form's picking up again. still think we'll make it.

i think its 50/50 millwall away at huddersfield on sat hope they can do us a massive favour as much as it will hurt them lol

Any particular reason why? I don't really care that you don't, just wondering.

No offence but just don’t know why I dislike them. It’s just to me they seem so old and boring but what do I know? (No replies to that please). I think my opinion of pompey raised massively after they beat Man Utd to reach the final of the Fa Cup and was expecting them to win the cup which they did. This season I was disappointed at the backroom staff. I meant to say that at the beginning sorry. Its just I felt angry that loads of rich Arabians invested in them but then refused to even give pompey cash for transfers or even to clear their debts! I was shocked coz didn’t man shity’s Arabians clear the shittiy’s debts? Im actually awaiting the day Man Utd enter administration! And the reason Utd will be in administration is because of the yanks

No offence but just don’t know why I dislike them. It’s just to me they seem so old and boring but what do I know? (No replies to that please). I think my opinion of pompey raised massively after they beat Man Utd to reach the final of the Fa Cup and was expecting them to win the cup which they did. This season I was disappointed at the backroom staff. I meant to say that at the beginning sorry. Its just I felt angry that loads of rich Arabians invested in them but then refused to even give pompey cash for transfers or even to clear their debts! I was shocked coz didn’t man shity’s Arabians clear the shittiy’s debts? Im actually awaiting the day Man Utd enter administration! And the reason Utd will be in administration is because of the yanks

Thats why you dislike them then. :S

Pompey are a proper football club, good fans, not glory hunters, legend of a manager who's not getting paid.

The Prem will miss them.