I couldn`t agree more! I have exacly the same issues! My CD`s just stand and watch their strikers run past them and score! My CM`s have 7-9 shots on goal pr. match ( even when longshots is rarely ) while my strikers are hardly in the game ( Rvp and Rooney have less than 7.0 average rating after 14 games, Rvp scored 5, Rooney 1 ) The only positions that seems to somewhat work decently is the wingers ( ive played Kagawa as a AP on the left and valencia as a winger on the right ). valencia has like 12-15 crosses into the box but nooen there to score! Im gonna take a break from the game, huugly dissapointed to be honest, feels like wasting time playing right now.. Hope things get better..

** This was a reply too Helloiamanewlow **

Don't get me wrong but when you pay for a product that is expected to be finished and it's not that is a rip-off. If you buy a new car and has no breaks will you continue to drive it until its recalled? Would it be put for sale in the first place? Then why is it that when it comes to PC games the gamers accept buying an unfinished or faulty product?

We have only ourselves to blame for letting our expectations be raised by the publishers every single time, regardless of the game or publisher and to not act upon when the product is not according.

The game isnt finished as simple as that wont be buying nexted years until feb if i do at all that is

just a quick question didnt know where to post it but i started an online game with my mate then started a game just for me and its on sat/wed games if i unclick it will the next season go back to normal or will i have to start again thanks for your time

Hi guys,

hope this is the right place.

This is more a potential frustration:
I've got the demo and noticed that some players seems to be missing. I'm playing as mighty Bath City and they seem to be missing about 4 first team regulars who have been with the club for the whole of the season and most/all of the pre-season. Is there any reason for them to be missing, and are they featured in the full game?

More than happy to give names if someone with the full game could have a quick look for me!

Hi guys,

hope this is the right place.

This is more a potential frustration:
I've got the demo and noticed that some players seems to be missing. I'm playing as mighty Bath City and they seem to be missing about 4 first team regulars who have been with the club for the whole of the season and most/all of the pre-season. Is there any reason for them to be missing, and are they featured in the full game?

More than happy to give names if someone with the full game could have a quick look for me!

Correct me if I am wrong. Database locked 4 weeks ago, so it will change only in January

i thought I'd expand on my previous post last night by saying that its not the 'difficulty' of the new game that annoys me its the fact that its only made difficult through flaws in the match engine (or 'fake difficulty' to quote TV Tropes).

Correct me if I am wrong. Database locked 4 weeks ago, so it will change only in January

Hmm, these players have definitely all been with Bath for longer than that, and a couple are relatively high profile.

The names are Aaron Brown, Kerry Morgan, Brad Norris and Noah Keats. If someone has time to have a look it would be much appreciated. Seems odd to leave these players out but include a player (Lamar Powell) who played one game a while ago and hasn't been seen since!

Cheers.

finding it quite hard to make players execute MY orders and instructions atm. Winning most of the games as I was able to put together a pretty good squad with my San Marino team, but players are doing pretty much the opposite of what I've planned...

Just finished 3rd in the league with QPR, and I didnt get any prize money... so i also got 1 million to buy for this summer.. FML

The number one frustration is the stupid way my coaches' training is randomly re-assigned. Have to remember to check before pressing continue!

I wish I'd read this thread before buying the game....The ME is very disappointing. Losing to massive underdogs again and again despite playing as Velez. It's not about losing, it's about realism and there's only so much time I'm prepared to invest if the game constantly has me losing to sides 2-0 after 30 shots on goal and 3 against. Watching players string 20-30 passes together only for strikers to simply hold up the ball and pass back to mid-field for a hapless long shot to sail into the crowd is zero fun.

Won't touch this inept offering until there's a decent patch...

My main fustration is, like everyone else, the defending.
But i have to say now i've actually got into the main season, so far so good

Man utd 2-1 Reading
QPR 1-2 Man utd

The results are besides the point, in pre season, players we're running straight past, and scoring everytime they hit a shot, now in the season it seems a touch more realistic.

I must say i am enjoying FM less and less with every new addition. I don't care if i don't win week in week out etc but there is just no realism at all. Whether i have deployed any tactics or not my side should be good enough to win pre-season friendlies against much smaller sides comfortably. Just played the community shield and although i only lost 2-0 to City which i wouldn't have minded but i failed to register a single shot and they had like 30! Game for me is getting more and more unrealistic which is a huge shame because i love the series.

I must say i am enjoying FM less and less with every new addition. I don't care if i don't win week in week out etc but there is just no realism at all. Whether i have deployed any tactics or not my side should be good enough to win pre-season friendlies against much smaller sides comfortably. Just played the community shield and although i only lost 2-0 to City which i wouldn't have minded but i failed to register a single shot and they had like 30! Game for me is getting more and more unrealistic which is a huge shame because i love the series.

I am struggling quite a bit with Chelsea on my first save. 7th after 21 games but saying that I do have 3 games in hand and if I win atleast 2 of those I should shoot up to 4th-3rd but still my team are so inconsistant and concede late in matches quite alot. I am currently on a 10 game unbeaten run in the league but 6 of those games have been draws and I think 4 of those draws have been down to conceding an equaliser in injury time.

Fernando Torres seems to be very strange on my game too one game he is fantastic scores a couple then the next he has a shocker and so on.

pompey have buszaky signed like 3-4 weeks ago Mikkel andersen signed for first league game and not there still at reading really????

To many goals conceded, defending is awfull this year, and i am a very detailed manager, I always do the player instructions for every player, set pieces, training is set to defending and defending positioning, team instructions are set it`s just not working! First game of the season vs. Arsenal 4-4, I barely came out of it alive, every chance goal, keeper (Lloris) not even close to defend it from tight angles and long shots. I undestand when Cazorla shoots banana shots but when Chamakh gives through balls for Giroud my Vertonghen goes the other way. Awfull!

I am struggling quite a bit with Chelsea on my first save. 7th after 21 games but saying that I do have 3 games in hand and if I win atleast 2 of those I should shoot up to 4th-3rd but still my team are so inconsistant and concede late in matches quite alot. I am currently on a 10 game unbeaten run in the league but 6 of those games have been draws and I think 4 of those draws have been down to conceding an equaliser in injury time.

Fernando Torres seems to be very strange on my game too one game he is fantastic scores a couple then the next he has a shocker and so on.

going back on this I was just 4-2 up against Sunderland 10 minutes to go dominating the match and suddenly they score 2 in 2 minutes and I draw 4-4. Really ******* me off now.

Having to play with just text commentary as the match engine is frustrating, wingers shot from ridiculous angles, and also not really a complaint, but most goals come from midfield, not strikers.

the main problem for me is form. I went on a 12 run unbeaten spree with spurs. lost one and then all of a sudden i havent won in 6.

its just not realistic. I beat man u, city and liverpool in that run and now i get beat by reading who are 20th with 2 points.

its happened to me every file i have had on 13. needs fixing.