Once On My Andorra League Save I Managed To Win 4-1 With Only 10 Men Even More Amazingly One My Full-Backs Got Sent Off And I Was A Goal Down

View attachment 302045

When you are playing with a club like man utd winning trophies comes naturally, but my biggest success in the transfer market came when i signed these four on bosman. i was so freaking excited that called up my gf and told her abt it. the result of that call was pretty violent but who cares, I GOT MARQUNHOS, BERARDI, COMAN and ZIVKOVIC on free transfer, especially when they were in their primes

View attachment 769392

When you are playing with a club like man utd winning trophies comes naturally, but my biggest success in the transfer market came when i signed these four on bosman. i was so freaking excited that called up my gf and told her abt it. the result of that call was pretty violent but who cares, I GOT MARQUNHOS, BERARDI, COMAN and ZIVKOVIC on free transfer, especially when they were in their primes

What did you guys even fight? o_O

I think this screenshot speaks for itself:

View attachment 301953

But even so, I'd still like to point it out:

• 38 wins.
  • 51 goals in the league by Munir.
  • New all-time league goals record (142).
  • New record for number of assists.
  • New record for average rating.
  • New record for most player of the match awards.

Munir truly had an insane season:

View attachment 301954

And no, this is not with a plug-and-play tactic. And no, I cba to share it. Make one yourself.

I think I just broke the game Citeh are top of the league too

View attachment 301835

sacrificed my next 4 transfer budgets bringing in 4 players with payments over 4 seasons, rest are frees barring Adryan bought him first season. My wheeling and dealing has taken us to 5th in the premier league crazy may just stop playing for tonight oh and I turned down the Man United job too this is one crazy save!!

I think this screenshot speaks for itself:

View attachment 769664

But even so, I'd still like to point it out:
  • 38 wins.
  • 51 goals in the league by Munir.
  • New all-time league goals record (142).
  • New record for number of assists.
  • New record for average rating.
  • New record for most player of the match awards.
Munir truly had an insane season:

View attachment 769661

And no, this is not with a plug-and-play tactic. And no, I cba to share it. Make one yourself.

Like this! Glad to see someone else using their own tactic, rather than destroying the game with a pre-made tactic. Kind of pointless...

2rqdmc8.jpg
2ytnux3.jpg
2r5cjsl.jpg
dmuyix.jpg

my 1st skin coming along nicely...