Well this is what i consider a success, winning the Premier League with Crystal Palace in my most enjoyable save yet :D

View attachment 271037

And of course i got the Manager of the year title, and my player Felipe Anderson got the Player of the year :D

Epic Cavani

Amazing 2nd game for the new start of season. A 9-0 win and 26 shots on goal. Cavani was on fire!

atJCY.jpg

Signed Jermaine Jones on a free at age 32.

He's a ******* champ!

Averages 10 tackles per game, last game he had 15!

won the PL in my first season as everton, only signing ze roberto on a free, no departures

It's not hard to win things with Porto

not the domestic stuff, no. but the champions league isn't easy to win with nearly all of your players being teenagers. doesn't matter what side you are.

It's the portuguese league, u only have 2 teams that can really challenge u

yeah, but winning every single game of the season usually isn't easy..I think most people would agree with that...regardless of what team you are. You tend to slip up in one or two matches...

How did you win CL without a single HG player?!

because most of them are in fact HG. Got them at the club when they were 15-16 years old. That's the beauty of it. and that's why i'm so happy..not because i won the CL, but because i won it with such a young squad.

Ah makes sense! Just a shame none of them are Portuguese ;) (unless some of them have currently have duel nationality?)

yeah, but winning every single game of the season usually isn't easy..I think most people would agree with that...regardless of what team you are. You tend to slip up in one or two matches...

I have to agree with that, I'm in my 2nd season with Porto, and last season I drew once (Braga) and lost once (Sporting) and won all the rest, so I guess it isn't as easy as it seems to win every game in a season