pala

Reaction score
"

Do you have the fire? Before the arsenal game he told me not to give them peace. I gave no peace. ​"
- Philippe Coutinho

This philosopy is not about possession. This tactic is not about trying to nick a point. This is a tactic that creates fear over the entire field, Pressure the opposition until they cannot breathe, until the ball is ours. If we lost it, it WILL be ours again.

The philosophy is a direct approach, based on Stamina, Determination, Technique, and Pace. These are also the attributes I would advise you to look for in a player. It is about putting pressure high up the field, creating fast counter attacks, and winning the ball back on all cost.

The philosophy is spread upon three different tactics. A 64, a 442. and a 433.

The 433:

This should be your main tactic. It is based on a balance between defense and attack, but keeps the pressure. Should be used vs tough matches, Away matches, or formations that has a lot of attacking players (Such as the 4-2-4, 4-2-3-1)

The 442:

This tactic utilizes the striker force if you have one. Can be extremely deadly vs any team, especially if they have any weakness in the flanks. Should be used vs you are the favorite, vs small teams, or teams weakened on the flanks (3-5-2 for example)

The 64:

This tactic is a little exceptional. I received some insane results, most of them from the games which resulted in the high-scoring games, with little goals leaking. If you have the chance to use it, at home, vs a little lower teams, teams you want and can completely dominate, use it, it's extremely effective.

Training:

Training should be set on Att. Movement all the time & Balanced. This is a very demanding attacking setup, I recommend that if you have a lot of matches stocked up together, lower the training to low and even very low. A good squad depth is essential.
Wing Backs should be put on Quickness
Every attacking player should be put on First Touch

Team Talk:

It has been proved, countless of times. A good team talk is essential and can only benefit you, so don't neglect it.

Opposition Instructions:

If not presented in the tactic, my OI are very important for the setup. If they are not implemented, please do so yourself! Do not use any OI set by your Assistant, nor do accept any of their recommendations!
View attachment 318937

Proofz:
View attachment 318933View attachment 318932View attachment 318931View attachment 318930View attachment 318929View attachment 318928View attachment 318926View attachment 318925View attachment 318924View attachment 318923View attachment 318922View attachment 318921View attachment 318920View attachment 318919View attachment 318918View attachment 318917View attachment 318916View attachment 318915

View attachment 318915

Last edited:
The 433 and the 64 are the finest tactics.

Starting my 3rd season with Liverpool. My purchases were Bennett, Koke (broke my bank for him) and Caulker. First pre season game:
View attachment 318195