mjo23

Reaction score
Right guys first off, Im sorry for posting this in here as I understand this is to do with FM12 original programs etc, anyways I couldnt find the right place to post this and as the download section is currently down for a couple of hours i wonder if any of you here can help me.

Im having trouble installing the FMRTE editior for FM12, basically its bringing up "This setup requires the .NET Framework version 4.0. Please install the .NET framework and run this setup again" ok so i done this. upgraded it from 3.5 to 4.0 and nothing. Still it didnt work. So I even tried uninstalling everything to do with .NET framework and re-installing from scratch. Still not working, keeps coming up with same message. My system says it has .NET framework version 4.0 and Im stuck as to what to do and could not find any answer via the google system.

Please help :(

Thanks

FM updated recently, just wait for the new version of FMRTE.

It is the new version of FMRTE im trying to install, but its as though my computer won't accept it for some reason :S

The newest version doesn't work with the latest patch, so as advised it's probably easier to wait a couple of days until an updated FMRTE is released, and hopefully it will work for you.

My FM12 hasnt been updated though, its as installed from out the box, havent updated anything so dont see why it shouldn't work.

Check which version your running from the game status page.. should be 12.0.4 if its fully updated.. FMRTE works with 12.0.1 (if you d/l the original) or 12.0.3 FMRTE V5. the lastest patch was yesterday which fmtre has been updated to run with yet..