Prolific Goal Scorers

Ccllnply

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for them? Everyone on my team has scored at least 4 goals this season, but I'm looking for a striker who can put a few away

wat team he play with at the start and how are ryhll in the football league

haha wouldnt suprize me
people will never mention him as one of the best players ever 'cause he turned fat and lazy, but in his day he won world player of the year for 3 diffrent teams?[i think] and he's the world cup top goalscorer!

LEGEND

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Cheers, but why is he 17? Unless thats not fat Ronaldo, in which case never mind

Unfortunately, out of my price and reputation range
I edited him to be 16, injury prone down to 5 from 20 and at rhyl LOL, my favorite player ever...thats not played for united!

Cheers, but why is he 17? Unless thats not fat Ronaldo, in which case never mind

Unfortunately, out of my price and reputation range

what team are you then?> what season?

what team are you then?> what season?

Yeah, that could be helpful for you lol :p

Bradford City in the 2011/2012, in the Championship. Budget is pretty limited but if I was able to find a good goal scorer, I could sell 1 or 2 fowards for about £5 million

Federico Laurito, one of the best goalscorers on the game.

chek out the thread 'fc villa real' are born, in the lower league management forum and you will see that nathan delfouneso has 35 goals in 29 games in all competions, in league two!!! ita all down to the tactics, set him as a target man and get my wingers to aim crosses at him, and cross often!!! he is on fire!!!

chek out the thread 'fc villa real' are born, in the lower league management forum and you will see that nathan delfouneso has 35 goals in 29 games in all competions, in league two!!! ita all down to the tactics, set him as a target man and get my wingers to aim crosses at him, and cross often!!! he is on fire!!!

No, its not 'all down to tatics' in your case, because Delfouneso is good enough for the championship!

hmmmmmmm 2011/12, alot could have happened, i imagine lewandowski is now at a biggish club? he usually comes to the championship for very little money at the start of the game. a good backup choice is bogdan stancu.

who is league one top goalscorer? if they are a long way ahead of the others then it might be worth a punt? try looking at lower leagues in other countries (if you loaded them?) can usually get some good players in the spanish segunda division.

any of the following with your budget reputation? gonzalo barretto, german pacheco, nicolas millan, theres a young guy called nicolas mazzola (i think nicolas, and bad surname spelling) argentinian striker, great promise.

try them if not get back to me and ill ahve a proper think for you

hmmmmmmm 2011/12, alot could have happened, i imagine lewandowski is now at a biggish club? he usually comes to the championship for very little money at the start of the game. a good backup choice is bogdan stancu.

who is league one top goalscorer? if they are a long way ahead of the others then it might be worth a punt? try looking at lower leagues in other countries (if you loaded them?) can usually get some good players in the spanish segunda division.

any of the following with your budget reputation? gonzalo barretto, german pacheco, nicolas millan, theres a young guy called nicolas mazzola (i think nicolas, and bad surname spelling) argentinian striker, great promise.

try them if not get back to me and ill ahve a proper think for you

Lewnandowski is playing for Everton and got top scorer last year even though he only played half the season.

I'll look into those players now

Edit: No haven't been able to get them. The ones that are there are too expensive

Last edited:
And just as a mention sign john goossens and set him to learn to play left mid and set him as your free kick taker if you aint got one, i'll post a few screen shoots, he played left back for me in these screen shoots, for some reason in my 4-5th season he started bein able to play as striker never played him there but thought it was a bit weird, View attachment 9096 View attachment 9094 View attachment 9095 View attachment 9097

Mario B( Averaging 40 goals a season for me, just set him as target man)

Gignac is named as a clinical finisher but he doesn't get much play time on my team -.-