cfc12345

Reaction score
started a game as Q.P.R and never really manage in the championship and im stuck on what transfers to make so any help is appreciated :) thanks.

Henri lansbury on loan from arsenal seems to do well with me in championship playing as shefield united :).

u could also look at my sheffield united buy/sell thread, i got reccomended some players in there which are doing really well :).

hope this helps.

Also QPR, signed Fabian Carini for goalkeeper, may take some wages for him to join though. Pierre Wome if you can, Mendy, Pires - is pushing it, took me some negotiations to get him, Denilson [32 year old Brazillian AML], Enzo Maresca, Leigh Griffiths, then you might want to bring in some youngsters like Gai Assulin for example. Pick and chose who you think you need most for your formation etc.

right lads here is who ive signed :) :

Henri Lansbury- Loan

Salomon Olembe- Free

Kyle Walker- Loan

Daniel Pacheco- Loan

Ousmaine Dabo- Free

Michael Ball- Free

Leigh Griffiths- 300k

few players who got reccomended who I tried to sign either joined other clubs or didnt want to enter negotiations but im still happy with my signings :)

I would try get Bebe on loan as he destroys in the championship ;)

Leigh Griffiths if played in the right way, and with the right type of striker could get you up on his own!

He is quality on the game...

I brought him for my Birmingham, and played him only in the Cups really, he scored in every game except for the final of the Carling Cup... and thats my fault because even though he had done a lot to get me there i dropped him... My bad (A)