QPR The Journey To The Prem

I play short passing and quick temo. I play counter, and offside and tight marking.
so far the players i have added!

- easter

- eagles - he just snubed me.

- sirl - hasnt fully signed but ive offered a contact

- novo

- gerard

- blake

- brek shea - waiting for permit.

- stephan appiah - waiting for permit, dont think it will come though.

- trying to sign beevers now!

Last edited:
yeah one time, i dunno whats wrong wid qpr though, they lost to a league 2 side now there drawing with rotherham! beevers didnt come, and neither did eagles. my pre season is going not that good though, do you think i could get a promotion?

depends lol i might start again but i drew 1-1 with reading i just bored of them lol
started with celtic a sec ago but that boring i need a team!
eagles doesn't because he recentley joined Burnley

beevers should lol! i might just carry on with my sheff wed game in prem but i cheated so i want to delete it i gave myself 5 mill in prem i didn't cheat in championship it just that chairman gave me 575k to survive in prem!!!!

Lol, this is my last try, otherwise I'm going to be unemployed and see what happens. So far I'm winning this 3-0.

yeah i tried unemployed last week hopping to get a decent team i couldn't get one in third tier of scotland and my only offer was hyde!!!!

im just unlucky

oh thats unlucky, i suppose you could wait some more and see what jobs are avalible.
anyone i beat chesterfeild 5-0, things are looking good again.

if not what do u thinks better do unemployment, or just use the team picker on this site. im thinking about everton, aston villa or tottenham?

team picker i did it last time on fm09 randomise i got barcelona lol
i think i getting luckier however decided it not a challange i going to be tottenham or man city

Yeah I don't think I'll be city because they got tooo much money. but im qpr still for now.

bradford 0 qpr 4 - there jus scoring easily, blake hatrick, easter 1.l

yeah me to proberly, depending on how this qpr thing turns out.
so far 2-2 against barnsley, i was winning 2-0 but they made a comeback, now one of there players got two yellows and off, hopefully i can take advantage of it. otherwise im using the random picker.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

UPDATE - QPR Dreams over guys! Thinking about going to Villa or Tottenham or Everton help me pick!

Last edited: